Winners POSTED! Im giving away a SEALED copy of Halo Reach or Halo ODST! (DEAD)

imamanwithaplan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Winners are:
1st Choice: Quicksilvers (Reach)
2nd Choice: Hestar (ODST)

Hey you guys, Im a college rep for microsoft and I've got a copy of Reach or ODST to give away. All you have to do is check out the new Windows Phone 7 site (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-GB/default.aspx)
and let me know what you think of the PHONES (not the website) by email (One sentence minimum). On March 1st, Ill post here with the CAG username of the winner and find out what game they want. Then, I'll pick a second winner to win the other game. It's as simple as that! Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Email to enter is:
[email protected]
Subject Line: Halo Contest

EDIT: Please include your CAG username. If you already entered and you win, Ill email you to get your username and will post here when I hear back from you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, are you picking the winners randomly or by the best response? Thanks :D

Edit: I would love for someone to answer my question...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not making any accusations, but the email address I used for this contest is now spitting out spam email to my entire contact list promoting a bogus/possibly virus-laden website with horrible grammar. I don't know if this has anything to do with this contest, but it seems likely as I haven't used said email address in a while aside from sending my entry for this contest.

Again, no offense or direct accusation to imamanwithaplan, just sharing something that's come up.

[quote name='bsmiff']I'm not making any accusations, but the email address I used for this contest is now spitting out spam email to my entire contact list promoting a bogus/possibly virus-laden website with horrible grammar. I don't know if this has anything to do with this contest, but it seems likely as I haven't used said email address in a while aside from sending my entry for this contest.

Again, no offense or direct accusation to imamanwithaplan, just sharing something that's come up.[/QUOTE]

It also seems sorta weird that this is a gmail account, not @microsoft or something. I would like a bit more verification

[quote name='jumpercable']It also seems sorta weird that this is a gmail account, not @microsoft or something. I would like a bit more verification[/QUOTE]

Yeah. For the sole reason that he's using email as the method of entry, I used an email address I don't really care about. Like I said, this could be completely unrelated, or it could be that iamamanwithaplan's email account is compromised itself.

Just beware when entering this one, guys.

[quote name='bsmiff']Yeah. For the sole reason that he's using email as the method of entry, I used an email address I don't really care about. Like I said, this could be completely unrelated, or it could be that iamamanwithaplan's email account is compromised itself.

Just beware when entering this one, guys.[/QUOTE]

dont worry you guys, this is legit. Its just easier for me to use my gmail account. If anyone has any worries, pm me or send me an email. Its fine if you use an email account you dont check often though. any email works as long as you are able to check if you won

[quote name='bsmiff']I'm not making any accusations, but the email address I used for this contest is now spitting out spam email to my entire contact list promoting a bogus/possibly virus-laden website with horrible grammar. I don't know if this has anything to do with this contest, but it seems likely as I haven't used said email address in a while aside from sending my entry for this contest.

Again, no offense or direct accusation to imamanwithaplan, just sharing something that's come up.[/QUOTE]
has nothing to do with me, i havent touched any of the emails yet and its just a normal gmail account trough gmail.com

What type of spam email was it? Like what was the title? Not really worried that this is a scam. Just curious what it was titled.

[quote name='jaydepps']What type of spam email was it? Like what was the title? Not really worried that this is a scam. Just curious what it was titled.[/QUOTE]

Subject: i can guarantee you will love the website

My friends introduced me the web site- [link removed]
You can ordering various international famous branded electronic goods from it.
It has been confirmed to provide high-quality products and good services to customers.
Now i would like to recommend the website to you strongly, because its products are
really nice. Last week, I ordered telephone, it has good apprance and was sent to me quickly, now i will order a laptop.

Again I wasn't suggesting this was a scam, but rather that maybe the OP's email account is compromised. I'm also not saying my junk email address getting hacked absolutely resulted from this contest, but it seems likely due to the circumstances. Not trying to scare anyone off!

[quote name='bsmiff']Again I wasn't suggesting this was a scam, but rather that maybe the OP's email account is compromised. I'm also not saying my junk email address getting hacked absolutely resulted from this contest, but it seems likely due to the circumstances. Not trying to scare anyone off![/QUOTE]

Dont worry, my email definitely isn't compromised.

bread's done
Back