Win Dragon Age II

bobby8685

CAG Veteran
We, theMultitap.com, are giving away Dragon Age II as our last promotional giveaway of the month.

Win a copy of Dragon Age II.
Rules: Subscribe to theMultiCast podcast and leave an iTunes and/or Zune review. For an extra chance to win, have someone else subscribe, listen, and review. Make sure that your username (email or twitter) of choice is present in either case of the reviews so that we may contact you if you’ve won. The winner will be announced on theMultiCast and theMultitap TV. Good luck.

www.themultitap.com
twitter.com/themultitap

Thanks for the contest! I subscribed to the podcast and wrote a review in iTunes as crazyivan19 (which is also my Twitter). Thanks!

[quote name='crazyivan19']Thanks for the contest! I subscribed to the podcast and wrote a review in iTunes as crazyivan19 (which is also my Twitter). Thanks![/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks for the feedback.

Nice I've been looking for a video game podcast. I subscribed and posted as mac101010. Twitter name is @supersizerice. Thanks for the contest.

Just for fun, I'm throwing in another contest. Send FallenMantis an insulting message on Xbox Live and the person who gets the most complaints from him will win 1600 Microsoft Points.

Don't worry, he is a good friend of mine and we like messing with him. This specific contest ends 03/02/11

Wait What? You can't be serious. Is he personally gonna complain. I don't want no record on XB them telling me bulshit

Also reminder to myself to enter this contest you have not yet.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Wait What? You can't be serious. Is he personally gonna complain. I don't want no record on XB them telling me bulshit

Also reminder to myself to enter this contest you have not yet.[/QUOTE]

Oh no. He's a cool guy and not going to complain to Xbox. We already told him to expect it. He will tell us directly which one gets to him the most. No worries, FallenMantis is in on it.

bread's done
Back