Fable 3 Free Soldier's Outfit (In-Game item)

its a trick to get you to download the traitor pack "free version" basically. That way when you co-op with someone who has the "premium version" there are no issues. They figure you see it and go "oh nice, free items!" so you will download it.

Lots of free stuff in the marketplace lately. Someone should start a thread dedicated to this stuff. Hell, maybe we could have en entire subforum for free stuff.

[quote name='louiedog']Lots of free stuff in the marketplace lately. Someone should start a thread dedicated to this stuff. Hell, maybe we could have en entire subforum for free stuff.[/QUOTE]

maybe you should look at "Contests & Free Stuff" section of the forums. There is already a dedicated thread for free Marketplace stuff.

[quote name='nypickle']maybe you should look at "Contests & Free Stuff" section of the forums. There is already a dedicated thread for free Marketplace stuff.[/QUOTE]

I guess I should have laid on the sarcasm a little thicker.

[quote name='louiedog']I guess I should have laid on the sarcasm a little thicker.[/QUOTE]

my mistake. My sarcasm detector broke this weekend and is in the shop :cool:

[quote name='bigsick']both the outfit and the traders keep quest is the exact same size, 815.39 Mbs. crazy.[/QUOTE]

is this correct? so if i get the FREE DLC i can access the Traitor's quest?

People...:bouncy:
The size (like everything that has been released for this game) is inflated because it contains everything that has been released up to date.

So while the file includes paid content, you only have access to whatever you pay for and/or get for free. As you buy/get stuff, you "unlock" what you get, instead of downloading individual files all over again.

That way, people can play online even when they haven't bought the extra content.

bread's done
Back