Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) - $23.99 @ Best Buy

You could've gotten this at BB awhile ago using the @gamer coupon for either -$15 or -$20 not sure which it. I believe this was right after the game was released. People complain that the coupons have no value but there have been several good ones.

If you ask me this one probably has the best gameplay of all the KH games. Lots of new battle mechanics, upgrades, and that whole board game even makes for a great package. Of course that package includes the now standard (in Kingdom Hearts at least) silly dialogue and convoluted story, but its still a blast to play. You kinda expect some portable games to be half-hearted but this feels like a full-blown KH entry.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']actually, it hasnt been posted.

that thread says(and has said) that kingdom hearts is $31.

once again, good find OP.[/QUOTE]
Still has a link leading to Kingdom Hearts and the rest of the sale and op of that topic can be easily edited.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I let Amazon know about the price. So hopefully they match. Best Buy online can kiss my ass.[/QUOTE]

i sent that in yesterday and nothing happen. Maybe u might have better luck.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Still has a link leading to Kingdom Hearts and the rest of the sale and op of that topic can be easily edited.[/QUOTE]
advertised at $31 in the other thread.

FAIL(on kingdom hearts).

this thread, not fail(on kingdom hearts).

Irrelevant, but was kind of wondering, is the blue cover sleeve for the game an Target exclusive? Been seeing that at a lot of targets, but nowhere else. If so, is that edition a different SKU?

bread's done
Back