Wired PS3 Controllers 2 for $10

these are the HK knock off brand I have one and don't recommend it at all, the L3 and R3 needs to be pressed down hard for functioning

[quote name='CaoPi']these are the HK knock off brand I have one and don't recommend it at all, the L3 and R3 needs to be pressed down hard for functioning[/QUOTE]

Do you have this specific Komodo one? Apparently it doesn't work with updated ps3's 3.55 and up? Is that true? Thanks.

When I go to check out it tells me page no longer exists. Basically not letting me order the product. Guess It's a good thing since I just read it doesn't work with the new update. Wanted one for my PC and one for my PS3. Guess im out of luck unless anyone else is having trouble and could help. thanks!

I wouldn't recommend this controller unless you want a cheap second controller you'll rarely use. Its got a very digital feel to it and it breaks down really easilly. Beware.

[quote name='koberulz909']Do you have this specific Komodo one? Apparently it doesn't work with updated ps3's 3.55 and up? Is that true? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

gonna give this a check not sure if its a Komodo but it looks exactly like the one dealextreme sent me

[quote name='Sonic9jct']I wouldn't recommend this controller unless you want a cheap second controller you'll rarely use. Its got a very digital feel to it and it breaks down really easilly. Beware.[/QUOTE]

My main reason for this was for my little 10 and 12 year old cousins. I'd rather them mess with these rather than my DS3's. Do you know if they work with sony's updated firmware?

[quote name='CaoPi']gonna give this a check not sure if its a Komodo but it looks exactly like the one dealextreme sent me[/QUOTE]

thanks

[quote name='FadeToOne']3.50 blocked my wired joystick.

I'd bet these are so cheap because they don't work.[/QUOTE]
Weird, my brother plugged his PC gamepad in and it worked like a charm.

[quote name='koberulz909']I read depending on the quality there is some lag, did you experience this with this converter?[/QUOTE]

I've not experienced any on ps3 but honestly we both usually use the ds3s. Guests never complained.

Using it on the pc there definitely is no lag however, beat a bunch of emulated games using this.

Awesome, thanks everyone! Looks like a good pickup for those who need a cheap disposable controller for guests. Thanks again.

Love Meritline; shipping is sometimes slow, but you do get your stuff.

I use a (different than listed above) adapter from Dealextreme; PS2 controllers work great for Little Big Planet 1 + 2 . :)

All things considered, those controllers seem pretty good for the price. And of course it doubles as a PC controller as well. Does this have SIXAXIS/motion sensing support since some games require it?

[quote name='Edge']All things considered, those controllers seem pretty good for the price. And of course it doubles as a PC controller as well. Does this have SIXAXIS/motion sensing support since some games require it?[/QUOTE]
no, they dont have sixaxis

I actually have one of these controllers and it works great on both my PS3 and PC. For the price, these are definitely worth it as backup controllers to let friends, or younger relatives to use. After a couple month usage, the analog sticks started to get "stuck" and made squeaking noises when there was movement. All that had to be done was apply some white lithium grease to the sticks' and they work perfectly fine now.

[quote name='koberulz909']My main reason for this was for my little 10 and 12 year old cousins. I'd rather them mess with these rather than my DS3's. Do you know if they work with sony's updated firmware?[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked, they did, however, they don't break from use, they just get really buggy really fast for some reason.

bread's done
Back