Look what I found in storage! For the REALLY old timers out there.

blackcracker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Now I just need some batteries!

ebay0018sa.jpg

I can't remember what they were called, but we used to have a Donkey Kong machine that looked like a mini arcade cabinet. We played the hell outta that thing, but I think it ended up getting trashed one day.

I bet it's worth a pretty penny nowadays.

[quote name='help1']Whoah... I remember having one of those watches just like that... (obviously it was smaller though!)[/quote]

I had SMW

Those things where pimp. I had a friend of mine that had one of those as well.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I can't remember what they were called, but we used to have a Donkey Kong machine that looked like a mini arcade cabinet. We played the hell outta that thing, but I think it ended up getting trashed one day.

I bet it's worth a pretty penny nowadays.[/quote]

omg that brings back memories... I had one but it was a different game. I think the unit was yellow or orange instead of green.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I can't remember what they were called, but we used to have a Donkey Kong machine that looked like a mini arcade cabinet. We played the hell outta that thing, but I think it ended up getting trashed one day.

I had a couple of those things. One had Pac-Man and the other was Galaga.

[quote name='brokeassho']Post a pic of that shit man!

[quote name='nickmad']i have the Boxing one. my parents got it for me in Hong Kong waaaay back.[/quote][/quote]

ill get a picture up tommorow.

those go for a hefty price. it's ashame that yours got trashed. that one and pac man bring in some hefty dough. donkey kong could of gotten you a few games for todays machines.

Rite-Ade has some similar things for about $10 (smaller and obviously newer). They had Super Mario Bros., DK Jr. and a few others.

You guys have brought back some fond memories. When I was a kid, I had the Ms. Pac-Man mini-arcade. I had so much fun with that machine! Too bad it died on me in the late 80's...

bread's done
Back