Official GamePodunk.com Store: Halo Reach and Lunar Silver Star Harmony LE (PSP)

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs,

I am proud to announce the new Game Podunk Store at Gamepodunk.com! The store offers new video games at discounted prices with free shipping on all! The store is available to registered members of Gamepodunk.com so make sure to register before checking out the store. You will need a Paypal account to complete purchases.

Below I will keep an updated list of games currently offered in the store!

LET US KNOW WHAT DEALS YOU WANT! We are trying to gauge interest in what games people are looking for, so feel free to let us know in this thread!

Halo: Reach (X360) $30.00

Lunar Silver Star Harmony Limited Edition (PSP) $25.00

Tales of Vesperia (X360) $20.00

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (X360) $16.00

Yakuza 3 (PS3) $20.00

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) $24.00

Fatal Frame 1 (PS2) $20.00

Again, all games are NEW and ship for FREE! Head over to Gamepodunk.com and check back to this thread for updated store content. Happy saving CAG!

http://www.gamepodunk.com/store/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']Hopefully you cleared this :spam: with Cheapy..[/QUOTE]

I've always posted the Gamepodunk deals on CAG and the CAG community has taken advantage of them. Now GP is able to offer more deals so they allocated a section of the site specifically for that. Probably a good idea to announce the update, no?

Well Gamepodunk is back! I haven't heard from you guys in a while since Yakuza 3.

I can vouch for the validity of this site, just glad someone is starting an "official-ish" thread for them.

Usually free shipping from my last 2 order anyway.

Edit* But Those games listed aren't per-say *new* to GPD's site, those have been on there for awhile i think?...well maybe not the psp or Wii related items, but definitely the Ps3 and 360s one. Drop a Trinity Universe title or Valkyria Chronicle in there and I'll be the first to order.

Better yet tyler, perhaps you should think about adding a vote function of some sort?
though that may have discrepancy with how you guys get your stocks.
Well i threw it out there, hope it marinates well.

I can't imagine Cheapy's going to have much in the way of problems for this. GamePodunk's had some pretty solid deals in the past (particularly the RoF deal a couple months back) and if they're thinking they've got enough upcoming goods to support a storefront I'm keen to hear about what they're going to do. Cheers, Tyler, and thanks for the info.

[quote name='kidrocklive']Tales of Vesperia (X360) $20.00

This is a steal people, get it! I paid $60 for this and don't regret it one bit.[/QUOTE]

I'm broke!

I just bought Yakuza 3! I checked the prices on here and at 20 its way less than any new listing and even less than all the used listings.

[quote name='kidrocklive']Tales of Vesperia (X360) $20.00

This is a steal people, get it! I paid $60 for this and don't regret it one bit.[/QUOTE]

you got ripped off its $25 on amazon.

[quote name='seether254']you got ripped off its $25 on amazon.[/QUOTE]
It was very rare not to long ago. They decided to do a reprint recently which brought the price down

[#10X100] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Notes:
- PayPal only
- No returns or refunds
- 5-10 days for orders to arrive

Average of $5 savings off other available stores at max.[/QUOTE]

Isn't this just Gamequestdirect/Deal Tavern which regularly sells Canadian versions and has had other issues here over the years?

[quote name='Troutyogurt']It was very rare not to long ago. They decided to do a reprint recently which brought the price down[/QUOTE]

And thus...it's no longer a steal.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']And thus...it's no longer a steal.[/QUOTE]

The reason the game was worth so much not long ago is because it was low-print and a fantastic game. Just because they released more prints doesn't make it any less of a good game, nor should it make it any less worth your money. Personally, I paid $70 for the Special Edition on release day and don't regret it at all. I'm just two Achievements away from getting 1000/1000, have beaten it three times, and am about to start my fourth game to get the last couple Achievements... And it's not just because I'm a bit of a completionist. The game is amazing- worth every penny of $20.

[quote name='Altanis']Yeah, I'm not going to create an account and login just to browse your store.[/QUOTE]

This is how I feel, I'm too lazy to make an account just to browse it.

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']I just bought Yakuza 3! I checked the prices on here and at 20 its way less than any new listing and even less than all the used listings.[/QUOTE]
K-mart is giving Yakuza 3 away free with copies of Yakuza 4 on release week, along with $10 in points good on your next purchase.

[quote name='mxpowar']K-mart is giving Yakuza 3 away free with copies of Yakuza 4 on release week, along with $10 in points good on your next purchase.[/QUOTE]

If my backlog is so deep that I am just buying Yakuza 3 now, does it sound like I am the type to buy Yakuza 4 when it launches? :lol:

This is simply a good enough deal for me to give a game that was rated well a shot.

[quote name='Altanis']Yeah, I'm not going to create an account and login just to browse your store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was pretty shocked at that, too. It's certainly... unorthodox.

Uh, the list of games available is in the OP w/ prices. "Browse" there and if you want something, sign up. I'd buy Little King's Story if I weren't just beginning to see daylight from under my pile of backlog :p

[quote name='newlu'][#10X100] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.[/QUOTE]

lol WTF? :applause:

[quote name='randomthinker']Uh, the list of games available is in the OP w/ prices. "Browse" there and if you want something, sign up. I'd buy Little King's Story if I weren't just beginning to see daylight from under my pile of backlog :p[/QUOTE]
Not really the point. The site should at least let you browse the store before you sign up.

There's nothing in the OP I want anyway. Only thing I see there is Little King's Story, and I already own it.

The Gamepodunk store is a benefit to registered members and since being a registered member only requires a name and a password, its very reasonable. Regardless, I will keep this thread updated with new deals so if you really refuse to register you can see the deals here first.

To hell with it; made an account and then picked up Eternal Sonata and Mortal Kombat vs DC for $28 shipped. See what happens.

[quote name='eau']GP is legit. Bought Resonance of Fate last year and it promptly arrived in brand new condition.[/QUOTE]

too legit to quit!

But really though, I've ordered a handful of things from GPD and they came as stated, sealed and on-time.

-Yakuza 3
-Eternal Sonata
-Folklore
-Trinity universe?...one of these days, they'll answer my request

[quote name='popaloo']Would love to see you guys get Trinity Universe on GPD[/QUOTE]

Your request has been noted! Thanks for the input! Feel free to leave a post in the recently posted store requests thread at Gamepodunk.com!

Just placed a order for Tales of Vesperia for the 360. Good reasonable price, lowest compared to other sites. Shipping is free which is a plus. I don't care if it takes a week to arrive I can live.

I'll edit this post when I receive my purchased item.

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']Your request has been noted! Thanks for the input! Feel free to leave a post in the recently posted store requests thread at Gamepodunk.com![/QUOTE]

Nice, I'll do just that.

I got my copies of Eternal Sonata and MK vs DC today; perfectly brand new, sealed copies. These guys get a thumbs up from me. Took exactly a week to get to me.

I'll give them a go. I've placed an order for Eternal Sonata, as I've been meaning to buy it for, like, ever! Hopefully it'll be nice and light (I just completed Resonance of Fate last week... phew!).

[quote name='PenguinJim']I'll give them a go. I've placed an order for Eternal Sonata, as I've been meaning to buy it for, like, ever! Hopefully it'll be nice and light (I just completed Resonance of Fate last week... phew!).[/QUOTE]

How was Resonace of Fate? I purchased it from GP awhile back but haven't gotten around to playing it.

[quote name='R0tatioNz']I got my Vesperia for $15 on Amazone ages ago....why doesn't anyone price it there again?[/QUOTE]

I dunno but its $24.99 there now and I am not sure if that would have free shipping for not.

Game Podunk Store is offering it to members for $20.00 with free shipping.

[quote name='TheKbob']I'd be down for C:LoS, however PayPal and I do not get along.

Spiffy deals, but no thank you.[/QUOTE]

Why no go on Paypal? The store is still in its early stages and we're interested in every bit of feedback we can get!

bread's done
Back