Aliens vs Predator $5 @ Green Man Gaming

Woolagaroo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Title is pretty self explanatory. AvP is %75 off at GMG this weekend. I've heard mixed things about the game, but $5 is pretty cheap. Anyone who's played the game wanna weigh in?

Also, seems like Green Man Gaming is showing up on the forums frequently lately. Maybe it deserves its own running thread like Steam or Amazon or certain B&M retailers. Just a thought.

Link:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/aliens-vs-predator/

i got this back in the thanksgiving sale. got a good 14 hours of playtime out of it on hard mode. i enjoyed it, despite all the bad reviews. Steam achievements give you a sense of accomplishment too. Dont expect anyone to be on the multiplayer servers though, cuz no ones there.

I played this on PS3 and it is pretty short. You can beat each individual campaign in a single sitting. It's not as good as the old PC games, but I'd say it's definitely worth $5 just for single player. I rarely play multiplayer games so I can't comment on that.

From their blog:
Due to an issue with a small number of customer PayPal payments not being processed correctly, we have been forced to suspend PayPal as a payment method. We are working with PayPal to resolve this issue and will resume taking PayPal payments as soon as we are able to. You can still purchase games from Green Man Gaming using a valid Visa Debit/Credit or MasterCard. We apologise for the suspension of PayPal payments and any inconvenience caused. We will endeavour to keep you informed of any changes. Martin – HCO Green Man Gaming

AvP price aint too bad though.

alien_vs._predator.jpg

bread's done
Back