Gamecube System & Games (MGS: Twin Snakes, Eternal Darkness & More) FS

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
Thanks for looking!

There comes a time when one realizes he can't play all of the games he's accumulated, especially with a family involved. Well this time came a while ago but I've been to lazy to do something about it. So I'm looking to make some space and find a new home for these games. Mostly looking to sell but will trade for my few wants. All of these games are complete with case, manual, instructions, etc. unless otherwise noted. Please PM with any specifics regarding condition and also can do pictures upon request.

THE HAVES:

Last edited by a moderator:
how much for entire final fantasy collection? also i will take vagrant story for sure. just send me price and we can go from there.

They had a deal a while back on Amazon for Eternal Poison w/artbook NEW for $20; I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on that one.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']They had a deal a while back on Amazon for Eternal Poison w/artbook NEW for $20; I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on that one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my PS2 was in storage for a long time and I primarily played games on my PC so I missed/ignored quite a few good deals. Oh well, just picked up Persona 3 and 4 so those should keep me busy for a long while.

I've got a copy of Persona 3 and Persona 4 guides and I'm interested in the following:

Final Fantasy XII (Collector's Edition Steel Book) (sealed)
Final Fantasy V (GBA)(sealed)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA) (sealed)

Let me know what you can do!

PMs answered, haves and wants are updated and a bump for good measure. Big thanks to all who've PM'd with inquiries and to those who I've have made trades/sales with. Keep 'em coming!

*EDIT* Added the Vengeance Trilogy. Help me upgrade to Blu!

Added the following:

:gba:

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (Players Choice) - Front cover of the box has a nice size rip on it. - $15
Metal Gear Solid (Game Boy Color) - $60
Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon -$35
Shining Soul - $20
Shining Soul 2 - $30
Summon Night - $15
Summon Night 2 (sealed) - $20
Super Robot Taisen (sealed) - $25
Super Robot Taisen 2 (sealed) - $40

:ps2:

Shining Force Neo - $15
Shining Tears- $15
Xenosaga (GH) - $8
Xenosaga 2 - $10
Xenosaga 3 (sealed) - $50

Guides

Xenosaga (Brady)
Xenosaga 2 (Limited Edition Brady)

Adding to the OP:

:ps2:

Gungrave $6
Gungrave: Overdose $6
Samurai Western $15
Zone of the Enders $10
Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner $25

Adding Criterion DVDs! Help my wife get her license back!

My wife just got her driver's license suspended, so in order to help pay off the traffic ticket ($650!)and get her license back I'm forced to put up a good chunk of my beloved Criterion Collection DVDs. All of them are complete with booklets/chapter inserts/slipcovers, etc. All of them are in very good to like new condition, but if you have questions about certain discs then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Shipping is a $3 flat fee but if you buy 2 DVDs or go over $20 then shipping is on me. I'll use first class when I can, but it will be media mail after that. Delivery Confirmation is included with ALL shipments. ALL prices are negotiable so I'm definitely willing to deal if both parties benefit. Any DVDs sold will be removed from the OP. I accept Paypal Gift and Amazon Payments. Again, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me before buying anything.

49th Parallel - $17
Alphaville - $14
Armageddon - $7
Army of Shadows - $15
Band of Outsiders - $17
Brazil (3 Disk Set) - $20
Canterbury Tale (Sealed) - $22
Carnival of Souls - $15
Charade (Anamorphic) - $17
Che (Sealed) - $27
Classe Tous Risques (Sealed) - $17
Curious Case of Benjamin Button - $10
Element of Crime - $17
Elevator to the Gallows - $19
Equinox - $19
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - $14
Great Adaptations Box Set (Great Expectations, Oliver Twist, Lord of the Flies, Most Dangerous Game) - $40 (Slipbox is in OK shape - couple creases)
Hidden Fortress - $12
Homicide (Sealed) - $19
Jigoku (First Printing) - $12
Kagemusha - $15
King of Kings (Sealed) - $27
Last Temptation of Christ - $14
Last Year at Marienbad - $22
Le Cercle Rouge (Sealed) - $20
M (2 Disk Re-release) (Sealed) - $19
Man Bites Dog - $14
Man Who Fell to Earth (2 Disk Set w/Book) (OOP) - $25
Mr. Arkadin (3 Disk Set w/Book) - $22
Naked Kiss - $7
Naked Lunch - $18 (A lot of surface scratches but plays perfectly)
Night and the City - $20
Ran (OOP) - $35
Rashomon - $14
Rebel Samurai: Sixties Swordplay Classics Box Set (Kill!, Samurai Rebellion, Samurai Spy, Sword of the Beast) - $50
Rushmore - $17
Seven Samurai (3 Disk Re-release) (Sealed) - $27
Seventh Seal (2 Disk Set Re-release) - $15
Spy Who Came in From the Cold - $18
Stray Dog - $18
Sullivan’s Travels - $15
Sword of Doom (Sealed) - $15
The Last Emperor (4 Disk Edition) (Sealed) - $25
The Rock - $7
The Vanishing - $10
Third Man (2 Disk Set Re-release) (OOP) - $35
Traffic - $7
Vengeance Is Mine - $12
Videodrome – $13

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Please make some offers as everything is negotiable.

Help me get the Alice Madness Returns Complete Collection from EA before the end of tomorrow as the Alice Remake offer disappears! Thanks!

bread's done
Back