Clearance Bin Review: Giving Away: 3 copies of Ignite (PC/Steam) -Ends 11/28

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The contest continue. This week we are giving away a PC/Steam game! This week's contest:

Current Contest:

From Thursday 11/23 to Monday 11/28 at 8pm CST we are giving away 3 copies Ignite for PC/Steam! A fun arcade racing game with a unique twist rated 8/10 by CBR! Tell us a what car, real or imaginary, you would like to take on the race track in the coments on our review of the game and you’ll be entered to win! You can also gain additional entries through Twitter and Facebook, details here. Enter now and join our ever growing list of winners! And please people, comment on the site! Not only do you double your entries, it helps to make it look better so more developers want to give away their games on our site giving you more chances to win! It's a loop of awesomeness, so get on it.

Thanks everyone, and good luck! The contest continue!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like Angry Birds (especially the artwork), but really slow. Declined an offer of the game from the dev on Twitter because I didn't like it. Before you enter, play the trial.

[quote name='COLDblood']Nice contest!
I already got this game,Its really fun. Its a lot like "Angry Birds" but with its own twist[/QUOTE]

As I said in my review, if not for a few physics issues the game would of gotten an 8/10 from me. With the planned extra content in the future it really is a good value for the price; even better if you can get it free from the contest. ;)

Thanks everyone who has entered so far, I know there is a lot of info there, but I think it's a quick and interesting read. Have had a couple of really good recommendations so far.

[quote name='bob101910']It's like Angry Birds (especially the artwork), but really slow. Declined an offer of the game from the dev on Twitter because I didn't like it. Before you enter, play the trial.[/QUOTE]

Really hope you didn't just sign up for CAG just to post that. Also, not sure how it is any "slower" than Angry Birds.

Anyway, contest goes till Monday, but so far only a handful of entries, odds are good of winning.

Show some indie love!

[quote name='bob101910']It's like Angry Birds (especially the artwork), but really slow. Declined an offer of the game from the dev on Twitter because I didn't like it. Before you enter, play the trial.[/QUOTE]

Really hope you didn't just sign up for CAG just to post that.

Anyway, contest goes till Monday, but so far only a handful of entries, odds are good of winning.

Alright everyone, last full day to enter (contest goes till tomorrow at 6pm central). Remember, you can enter two ways: 1. by following CBR on twitter and posting the message listed at the bottom of the blog (I would post it here but CAG seems to disable the bit shortened link) and 2. commenting on the blog post itself.

Also, just a preview; next week we will be giving away up to 5 copies of Torchlight (haven't decided if I'm going to do all 5 in one contest or not yet), and the week after that we will be giving away another XBLIG!

Last day to enter, contest ends at 6pm central time. Only about 25 entries so far, so odds are good of winning one of the 3 copies.

FishCraft winners have been notified. Most likely keep this same thread for the next contest, Torchlight! Details next week.

Didn't know about the game until now. I only just tried out Angry Birds the other day and loved it. Downloaded the FishCraft demo. Clones can be just as awesome. :D

Updates OP with new Torchlight contest:

my site, ClearanceBinReview.com, is giving away 3 copies of the awesome new XBLA game Torchlight!

Basically all you have to do is comment on the blog post and tell us what is your favorite RPG class is and you'll be entered to win. You can also enter by twitter as well. Full details of the contest can be found by going here. The contest ends Friday, at 6pm central time.

Thanks everyone, and good luck! The contest continue!

Thanks everyone who has entered so far, and personal favor to ask, sometime during my last giveaway someone rated this thread 1 star for some screwy reason, do me a favor and rate it five! I plan to keep on using this same thread to post new contest. Thanks!

Been looking forward to this game, thanks for the opportunity. =D

Rated this thread excellent.

Wow, thanks in large part to people from here and Runic Games mentioning the contest/review on their twitter, the Torchlight review officially became the most viewed post on the site, ever last night (And it is still growing). Thanks!

Also, thanks for the couple of people who have helped get this thread up to 4 stars.

Last day to enter! contest ends at 6pm central time. On account of the amount of entries it will likely take a little longer to announce winners than usual.

Also thanks for those who voted to get this thread up to 5 stars.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Last day to enter! contest ends at 6pm central time. On account of the amount of entries it will likely take a little longer to announce winners than usual.

Also thanks for those who voted to get this thread up to 5 stars.[/QUOTE]

:D

Your welcome, dont know why anyone would rate it 1 star.

[quote name='chumush']:D

Your welcome, dont know why anyone would rate it 1 star.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly why it did and the only comment I'll make on the matter is that it definitely highlights a problem that the indie game's channel faces.

Only a couple of hours left!

Winners have all been announced. The Torchlight contest is over. We have 3 more contest 100% for sure this month, and several in the works both for March and April. Expect to see this thread again soon!

Updated OP with our newest contest. Good luck everyone and would really appreciate any feedback on the CBR Rewards idea I mention in the OP. Thanks for your continued support!

Last full day to enter the contest, so if you've been pondering on track ideas time to commit to them. Game is a great throw back to the Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 eras of arcade racers.

Also, so far there hasn't been very many entries, so your odds are very strong. Get on it.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Last full day to enter the contest, so if you've been pondering on track ideas time to commit to them. Game is a great throw back to the Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 eras of arcade racers.

Also, so far there hasn't been very many entries, so your odds are very strong. Get on it.[/QUOTE]
SHHH Don't tell them! I want my chances to be as high as they can be XD

[quote name='tankyroo']SHHH Don't tell them! I want my chances to be as high as they can be XD[/QUOTE]

Heh, I understand, but I also have to do what I can to promote things for the developer. Still very few entries, and remember you don't have to design your own track, it is just a way to get a bonus entry!

So c'mon and get to entering!

I've decided to extend the contest just one more day. The contest now ends on Tuesday at 6pm CST. This is a super fun XBLIG so there is no reason not to take advantage of this contest and win it for yourself. And your friends. And For American.

I've decided to extend the contest just one more day. The contest now ends on Tuesday at 6pm CST. This is a super fun XBLIG so there is no reason not to take advantage of this contest and win it for yourself. And your friends. And For American.

bread's done
Back