3 free Bluray or DVDs at Blockbuster (YMMV)

KlaytonAmory

CAGiversary!
Blockbuster in Lafayette, IN is closing and all videos are at just 9.99-14.99. BUT there is a HUGE deal going on in the Lafayette, IN Blockbuster.

If you go to the Blockbuster and use their instore computer to sign up for Blockbuster's version of netflix, you get any 3 videos (bluray or dvd) in the store FOR FREE. Bonus is the blockbuster netflix is free for the first month. So you sign up in store, get 3 free videos, and then BAM cancel it once you get home. 3 free Blurays

Don't know if this is at every blockbuster that is closing or what.

http://i55.tinypic.com/sbrm6t.jpg

I believe HawaiiBoy in the BBV thread in the game deals forum said this was active at all closing BBVs.

[quote name='dabamus']I believe HawaiiBoy in the BBV thread in the game deals forum said this was active at all closing BBVs.[/QUOTE]

That is incorrect. At least in Washington state. You do get 1 free movie when you sign-up for a free month. Although I suppose employees might be adding extras to the deal to get more people to sign-up because for everyone that they get to sign-up, the employee gets $10. So, if you really want to try and haggle with someone on it, you probably could get away with getting more than 1 for free.

The store in Sicklerville NJ is closing, they are offering only 1 free movie priced $9.99 or less for signing up in store. Not worth the hassle of signing up and canceling IMO.

[quote name='mr_bungle']^Your profile pic is destined to be the new Fire_Thief's if you don't change it. Word of warning.[/QUOTE]

All he needs to do now is start posting deals and reviews on terrible obscure games nobody wants, and telling the world it's the best game in the world.

Hop to it sir!

About two years ago one of the Blockbusters near me closed down and did a similar offer on their clearanced movies, but they only offered one free movie. Since I had already done a free trial of their delivery service before, the computer wouldn't let me complete their form, but they gave me a free movie anyway.

[quote name='mr_bungle']^Your profile pic is destined to be the new Fire_Thief's if you don't change it. Word of warning.[/QUOTE] I don't think so :(

[quote name='Squarehard']All he needs to do now is start posting deals and reviews on terrible obscure games nobody wants, and telling the world it's the best game in the world.

Hop to it sir![/QUOTE]
While I could probably do that... I won't. Man, FT got on my nervessss.

bread's done
Back