Aliens Vs. Predator Hunter Edition (PS3/360) $24.95 @estarland.com

Well, its the hunter edition so actually you are saving about 15 bucks after shipping if you compare to amazon's price of $49.99...and most places have it for $59.99 or higher. And what i did was pre order duke nukem forever at the same time for $56.95 and they only charged me 11 bucks shipping for both. To the first response, estarland.com is awesome....been doing business through them for years now and they always have great deals/trade in values and ship very fast. Have had countless transactions through them and never had an issue.

Just have to chime in and say I'd avoid eStarland. I preordered a game from them earlier this year and it took like three weeks for them to ship it after release.

I usually only buy figures from them, because the games are usually overpriced. Never had a problem with them though, but I'm one person.

Sounds like a good deal. Wish Pokemon wasn't coming out tonight or I'd be all over this deal. This game is fun, especially if you are a fan of the Alien series.

They're definitely legit - although my gripe with them is if you send something back (because the item they sent YOU is defective), you have to pay for traceable shipping and that is NOT refunded.

Looks like mixed reviews for them. I personally endorse them completely. Above average TIV's, pretty good customer service, and often fast shipping.

I tried to order the game but the code is not working. It sais invalid code, so I guess the deal is dead !!!

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']What are the odds that you'll get a broken facehugger? I read a lot of those were damaged. :[[/QUOTE]

Not good. My friend says that just about all of them were damaged due to a manufacturing defect. He even said that Sega recalled the game itself because of the problems. Not 100% sure on that though.

bread's done
Back