I traded in two fifteen dollar contollers (PS3) for $47.50 ea. @ Amazon.

1HiTekTexan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Remember the Street Fighter joystick and game bundle for $29 late last year?

I bought two of these bundles with the intention of modifing them but had not gotten around to it.

I saw this tonight and cashed in. Wished I had bought more now
emot-rolleyes.gif

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=trdrt_hqp_tins?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=B001M22WLU&url=search-alias%3Dvideogames-tradein&pf_rd_p=1284717722&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001M22WLU&pf_rd_m=ATVPD KIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1KZC3MYG1XMB6GQJEW0J [amazon.com]

I actually got the joysticks for $15 + tax. I returned the games.

I also picked up a mint DS lite w/ Mario Cart & NSMB for $35 off Craigslist today. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']More impressive are the Nyko intercoolers. Wish I would have picked a few up from Kmart when they were clearanced... lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember when this was going around:

http://helpmerick.com/xbox-360-nyko-intercooler-overheat-problems.htm
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/27/nykos-intercooler-may-burninate-the-xbox-360/

I have never purchased a product that I have felt glad about, and I have returned almost everything due to being defective.

Nyko almost makes Mad Catz look like a reputable company. (Although MC has made some big strides in the past few years.)

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']More impressive are the Nyko intercoolers. Wish I would have picked a few up from Kmart when they were clearanced... lol.[/QUOTE]
They clearanced the originals at Kmart? I thought it was only Sears that clearanced them down to $5 or so?

Either way I'm wishing I bought all 3-4 I saw over a year ago when they were still around.:bomb:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They clearanced the originals at Kmart? I thought it was only Sears that clearanced them down to $5 or so?

Either way I'm wishing I bought all 3-4 I saw over a year ago when they were still around.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I believe it was last spring when this happened. May have been fall of 09. I only checked a store that was fairly nearby to my house, though, so I can't confirm if it was nationwide or not.

[quote name='donut']hmmm, so members at SD give you no reps.. and you feel the need to post here? :roll:[/QUOTE]

exactly what I was thinking lol

I don't get it, is the Street Fighter IV SE stick rare/uncommon now or something?

I have one that I'm not using right now, and I was planning to possibly mod way down the line, but getting $56 bucks for it right now is pretty tempting, and a solid down-payment on another TE if I so choose; hmmmm.

WOW @ trade in value! I remember seeing those bundles at Sams Club cheap last year..

Good deal on the DSL. I just sold my old complete boxed minty fresh one last week for damn near $100 before shipping. Good Pics and descriptions along with nice items go a long way.

Wow. Yeah, I posted this on SD and basically got my ass handed to me.
I still think it was a little harsh. At any rate. I did not post this as a "deal" here. Just braggin. AS is the whole purpose of this particular forum.;)

[quote name='lolwut?']How so? Post a link to the thread, lol[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what it is your asking for. A link to what?
Oh I see you have one to trade in. Funny how the same people TC'ing are cashing in on this while flaming me. :roll:

bread's done
Back