- - - - -

Electronic Cigarettes

#31 Psykodelik   Piw Piw Masta! CAGiversary!   1161 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Psykodelik

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

Thanks for the input gentlemen. I was looking around at a bunch of other stuff and I have found something that most of these sites have in common, they are out of stock of everything I want to buy! So I was thinking that Im going to stop screwing around and get that ego twist kit with some replacement coils, coils are OOS! I was going to just go with the suggestions gsr made but that site is OOS too... So I think Im just going to go with the kit and if I like it get other pieces later.

Still looking for some suggestions on juices that arent sweet.

Have you tried looking for any local stores where you live? Depending on the vendor, there prices can be reasonable. Especially on the kits. 

EDIT: from you previous post about not finding stores. Not sure how far you are from them but...

Ecig stores in Denver

Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 Ibmental  

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

I have made it down to about 10 cigarettes a day with my evod using menthol or watermelon flavors.

#33 OlDirtyBastard   Hamburger Train Guy CAGiversary!   496 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

OlDirtyBastard

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Week and a half of the stink sticks and its literally because of this thread so thank jgiovanni, hope you made the switch too. This thing has completely replaced any craving for a smoke that I had, even when drinking and hanging out with smokers which I thought would be impossible.

Got the ego twist with the kanger t3s, im not a fan of the t3s because it leaks and is an airy hit. Got an evod and I am much happier with it. Also found a brick and mortar store(of course right after ordering a bunch of stuff online) right near the place im crashing at. If anyone is near Lohi in denver, I cant recommend the friendly folks at cignot. Mixed their coffe with a tobacco juice and good lord is it tasty.

#34 eLefAdEr   All Systems Go CAGiversary!   1448 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Week and a half of the stink sticks and its literally because of this thread so thank jgiovanni, hope you made the switch too. This thing has completely replaced any craving for a smoke that I had, even when drinking and hanging out with smokers which I thought would be impossible.

Got the ego twist with the kanger t3s, im not a fan of the t3s because it leaks and is an airy hit. Got an evod and I am much happier with it. Also found a brick and mortar store(of course right after ordering a bunch of stuff online) right near the place im crashing at. If anyone is near Lohi in denver, I cant recommend the friendly folks at cignot. Mixed their coffe with a tobacco juice and good lord is it tasty.

I don't have an evod but I hear they are solid.  They also use the exact same atomizer head assemblies as the Kanger Protank 2 and Davide ones, if you decide to ever pick those up -- I own two Protanks and they're great, pyrex so no risk of cracking with certain types of liquid -- they are interchangeable.  Can also be rebuilt if you get into that sort of thing.  I'm right on the cusp of getting into RBAs, just need to get a more accurate ohm meter.

Picked up a few flavors from the various BF/CM sales during the last week:  Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions has a lot of people praising it.  I like it, takes some getting used to though.  It has a subtle licorice/raisin-type flavor which I normally don't like in food but it works for me in vapor form.  Spurburry from Mt. Baker Vapor is pretty popular and I'm definitely on that train now; tastes just like Sweet Tarts.

eLefAdEr.png

#35 OlDirtyBastard   Hamburger Train Guy CAGiversary!   496 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

OlDirtyBastard

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

Just put the juice in my t3s into the evod to do an even comparison and the evod is WAY better in my opinion. I want the protank becuase of the pyrex but its too big on my twist. Also, I really wish that the twist or anything of similar size had a warning that the battery is about to go, nothing worse than going in for a hit and being denied.

#36 gsr1379   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   174 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Just put the juice in my t3s into the evod to do an even comparison and the evod is WAY better in my opinion. I want the protank becuase of the pyrex but its too big on my twist. Also, I really wish that the twist or anything of similar size had a warning that the battery is about to go, nothing worse than going in for a hit and being denied.

You can get a pro tank mini it fits the look of the twist and it is still pyrex.

I don't have an evod but I hear they are solid.  They also use the exact same atomizer head assemblies as the Kanger Protank 2 and Davide ones, if you decide to ever pick those up -- I own two Protanks and they're great, pyrex so no risk of cracking with certain types of liquid -- they are interchangeable.  Can also be rebuilt if you get into that sort of thing.  I'm right on the cusp of getting into RBAs, just need to get a more accurate ohm meter.

Picked up a few flavors from the various BF/CM sales during the last week:  Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions has a lot of people praising it.  I like it, takes some getting used to though.  It has a subtle licorice/raisin-type flavor which I normally don't like in food but it works for me in vapor form.  Spurburry from Mt. Baker Vapor is pretty popular and I'm definitely on that train now; tastes just like Sweet Tarts.

RBA's are the way to go. I have a igo L that I run at .7ohms on a duke, and I run a age t2 with micro coil at 1.3ohm on my Vamo. You will go throughout juice a lot faster but I love it.

#37 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11839 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Well, after months of telling her to switch, my fiance is finally fed up with the 510 Joyetech-style e-cig.  In the past month, we have received nothing but duds (both batteries and atomizers) from several different retailers.  So since we had a little Amazon credit lying around, I ordered an iTaste MVP v2 for her.  Reviews seem to be pretty good, so here's hoping it's worth the price.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#38 G0NZILLA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:18 AM

Anybody recommend the aspire nautilus ?

#39 eLefAdEr   All Systems Go CAGiversary!   1448 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

Anybody recommend the aspire nautilus ?

I don't have one but it gets a lot of praise on various forums for providing very good flavor.  The replacement coils are around $2 each if you buy a 5-pack.  According to Rip of RipTrippers (check youtube, he has a lot of helpful videos), they can be rebuilt, but not without a lot of patience and a steady hand.  

The tanks are made of glass so that's a plus if you have any juices known to crack plastic tanks, but I've also seen a few people post pictures of their broken tank -- I've dropped my pyrex Protanks a couple times and no damage yet.

Overall they seem like a good choice.  I'm waiting for a sub-$20 price before I even think about picking one up -- now that I have a few rebuildable dripping atomizers, I don't really have much interest in another tank system (I have a Kayfun clone that works well for this purpose).  The flavor I'm getting from a dual-coil RDA is incredible and I doubt any tank setup could match it.

eLefAdEr.png

#40 G0NZILLA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

Thanks for the helpful information eLefAdEr  :)

#41 eLefAdEr   All Systems Go CAGiversary!   1448 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for the helpful information eLefAdEr  :)

My pleasure.  If you're looking for more info, reviews, etc, all are in large supply over at http://www.e-cigaret...orum.com/forum/

eLefAdEr.png