DEAD Fable 3 Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo at Computer Bild

bomberbadj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Computerbild.de is giving out codes for the Chaneller Sword and Crystal Tattoo Absolver Hammer & Dragonbreath Tattoo. I guess they changed it, or ran out.

Unlike the Banshee, Vanquish Tri-Weapon pack and the carrot plush, they're asking you to make an account on their site before they send you the code.

link:
http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-xbox-Fable-3-Waffen-5987000.html

Google Chrome translates the site nicely, you can figure out what to do quite easily.

Lemme know if it changes again so I can update this post.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IPlay4Fun']can u dicipher the registry?[/QUOTE]

Benutzername* USERNAME

E-Mail-Adresse* EMAIL ADDRESS
Passwort* PASSWORD
Passwort wiederholen* CONFIRM PASSWORD
Anrede* GENDER
Vorname* NAME
Nachname* NICKNAME?

They send you a confirmation email. Just click the longest link.

[quote name='dwb6']lol, gl trading/selling them tho...[/QUOTE]
I never sell stuff I get for free, thats being an ass. I give them out to sites and people. Like the carrot prop one, I gave out nearly 200 codes.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I never sell stuff I get for free, thats being an ass. I give them out to sites and people. Like the carrot prop one, I gave out nearly 200 codes.[/QUOTE]

o, well thats good then. bragging about 100+ codes just makes it seem like ur doing it for profit.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I never sell stuff I get for free, thats being an ass. I give them out to sites and people. Like the carrot prop one, I gave out nearly 200 codes.[/QUOTE]

Would you be kind enough to PM me one? I signed up and got nothing :/ I don't know what I did wrong.

Signed up but am not receving a code, what am I doing wrong??? Or am I just not waiting long enough?

**Edit**** Nevermind I see what I was doing wrong. Once you register you need to click on the weapon set pic and then log in.

[quote name='Erghantar']Would you by chance have an extra one?[/QUOTE]

I had an extra one sent to me, I'll send it your way.

Are they out of codes? I just signed up and clicked the longest link in the email and it just sends me back to the site's homepage. I made another account and had the same thing happen.

bread's done
Back