Gamestop free shipping issues

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!
Trying to do a order on gamestop, my order is over 25 I put in the vship code since saver no longer works, it looks like. anyone else having this problem with gamestop? I can believe they got even cheaper by stop giving us free shipping, i hate them with a passion, but there used games are cheap.

I've been having trouble with it, too (just tried less than five minutes ago). Guess I'll have to call them myself, too, if it's not cleared up by the time I'm online tomorrow. Lemme know if you have any luck by then, thanks.

i will post i already ordered the games but i will call tomorrow and see if i can get credited i did this once before with buy 1 get 50% off and they did a credit later on.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']i was being lazy but yeah i agree.
gam.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yeah me too.

i called and he gave me free shipping, i dont understand why it didnt go through. dont know if it is a glitch or gamestop being cheap asses.

Did he actually refund your shipping cost to the method of payment you used, or was it just a store credit kind of thing? You might not think three bucks matters that much, but I don't want to be stuck with money I have to use at one place - especially since I'm more or less done with my Gamecube collection and don't plan on using Gamestop again soon.

I've yet to actually try calling, myself (not at home yet), and I don't want to order anything till then.

they refunded it to my card it was a quick phone call guy was nice this was my third time using their customer service their not bad.

In the past, I've had trouble getting SAVER to work. It was due to my shipping address being a PO Box. When I changed the shipping address, the SAVER code worked. I do not know why that was an issue for me, especially since it came through the mail anyways.

I tried ordering some crap this morning and the "VSHIP" code still isn't working for me. Not only that, but my Power Up card won't stack with CAG16 anymore.

GS has problems with many of their codes. I earned a few of them a year ago and had issues redeeming them until I contacted support. They were $10 codes and I followed their silly rules.

[quote name='GamesIsRLife']GS has problems with many of their codes. I earned a few of them a year ago and had issues redeeming them until I contacted support. They were $10 codes and I followed their silly rules.[/QUOTE]
That's because they invalidated MANY of those $10 off codes people were getting from pre-ordering stuff on their website as of Dec 31, 2010.

I know this because I had a $10 code I had received for pre-ordering Red Dead Redemption come up as invalid after that date.

It was so nice of them to take away the $10 codes that people had paid for items to get, don't you think?:roll:

bread's done
Back