Mega Man Legends 3 project general info and discussion

soriku

CAGiversary!
used the search function but nothing came up.
megamanlegends3project1.jpg

Platform: 3DS Status: In Development but not green-lit

Mega Man Legends 3, known as Rockman DASH 3 in Japan, is the fourth game from the mega man legends series , and is to be released the Nintendo 3DS. The game was announced in September 29, 2010 (Ten years after the NA release of Megaman legends 2) and is currently under development.

"Fans will have an opportunity to be part of the development process like never before as they interact directly with the team. ‘We have wanted to create a new installment in this series for a number of years,’ commented the title's original Executive Producer, Keiji Inafune .‘And it is great that we now have the opportunity to bring this title to the Nintendo 3DS.’"

Capcom is holding contests so we may collaborate.In order to participate in development room events you must A be a member of capcom unity and B join the devroom learn how by clicking here

Event 1 Heroine contest: Nine artists from Capcom created a concept for a new heroine, Aero, to appear in the game.

megamanlegends3heroinec.jpg

Between October 10 and 25, fans had the opportunity to vote on capcom's unity website for which design they would want to be used. Shinsuke Komaki’s
design won with 6202 votes.

Winner

aerom.jpg

Aero's 3d model viewer
Event 2 Bonne mecha:
Fans created a Bonne mecha to appear as a boss in a ruin from the game. The winner was Donner Wels.

donzx.jpg

Event 3 townspeople:
Fans get to help with the townspeople of Legends 3 by creating biographies or making a catchy phrases.

townsb.png

Event 4 Reaverbot contest :Fans can draw a four-legged Reaverbot to appear in one of the ruins of the game. The winner was Calamity.

reva.jpg
rev2t.jpg

Event 5 Easter eggs:
Fans gave Ideas for town Easter eggs. The Results are still being calculated .

CURRENT EVENT
Event 6 promotional ideas:
Creation of promotional ideas to help spread the word about the Devroom.This event is crucial because it will affect capcom's green lighting decision

Beta Srceenshots
beta1d.jpg
beta2.jpg

full post here
http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/blog/2011/03/02/eguchi_blog:_development_update

I still don't get why keiji left after this just started to get green lit. This was his baby, I thought he would see it to the end.

[quote name='phantasyx']I still don't get why keiji left after this just started to get green lit. This was his baby, I thought he would see it to the end.[/QUOTE]
I don't know reason why he left either but I do know that he was extremely unhappy working there. Here's a translation of his last interview(it's quite long).

Edit I found this.
4G: I wonder if Rockman Dash 3 will be okay...

KI: Looking at the timing, the team members, and the planning done, Rockman Dash 3 is finally on its way. I really didn't want to quit right now... But I can't do it anymore. My will to continue has run out. That's why I had to leave Capcom and strengthen my resolve, as I wanted to help finish working on it from the outside but was unable to.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back