H: Dishonored arcane assassin pack, SSFIV and more w/Prices!

DirtyDwarf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (94%)
Hi, I just have a few things for sale/trade underneath. Please shoot me any offers! Thanks!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xbox 360:

GAMES:

super street fighter iv- $13

mindjack- $10

Dj hero w/turntable- $20

Dead to rights retribution- $15

Majin and the forsaken kingdom- trade

Marvel vs capcom 3- $20

Brink- $15

Army of two the 40th day- $20 (Very hard to part with!!!)

DLC/CODES:

Dishonored Arcane Assassin pack- $15 (will email you code so you can use it right away)

Duke nukem forever hail to the icons parody pack add on-$5 (will email you code so you can use it right away)

L.A. Noire dlc (the naked city case and badge pursuit challenge)- $8 (will email you code so you can use it right away)

Ps3:

sports champions- $15

Dc universe online- $15

Little big planet game of the year edition- $13

That's all for now, So shoot me some offers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i bought a used homefront but need the code. I see you have a Bad Company 2 code already. Anything youd be interested for just the code? PM me.

sold some things, get them while there still available! I take all kinds of offers. Gamestop gift cards, 12 month xbox live, video game/comic collectibles. Just shoot me some offers!

I purchased a guitar hero drum set from dirtydwarf. was told it was in good condition. received it with two non-working cymbals, no drum sticks. was advertised as full working drum kit.

Sorry man, It was working fine when I sent it out! Either your lying to me or it got damaged during shipping or your just not smart enough to figure the drums out. And I never said it came with drum sticks. Oh and thanks for ruining my feedback! Jackass!

bread's done
Back