Okamiden Out Now at All Gamestops- $29.99

Fracdaddy14

CAG Veteran
When I went to my local gamestop (wilkes-barre, pa) to pre-order okamiden, the manager said the street date was removed and they can sell the copies they have. It was originally dated for 3/15. Its an early bonus for anyone wanting the new Okami game on DS.

If I didn't preorder from Capcom's store I would go right now
and get it. Great for everyone who didn't preorder from someone else.

I was pretty surprised to see the text for the game earlier, and even more surprised to see that I could take the game home today right then and there. I was too happy. Love the game so far and cute Chibi. Later this year I will still buy the Japanese collector's edition of this game, since I'm an Okami/den fanatic. :rofl:

[quote name='Kaiser499']I wonder if I'll be able to get the plush.[/QUOTE]

The plush is exclusive to the Capcom store, so you'd have to look there if anything.

That would explain why I got an e-mail this afternoon saying my copy of the game was shipped. While I can't wait to get my copy (seriously enjoyed Okami), I gotta wait until I pick up my 3DS in order to play it. Least I can check out the stylus & screen cleaner.

I picked up mine earlier today. Honestly I wanted the celestial brush stylus and screen cleaner bonuses more than the game itself (though I do love Okami, I just couldn't resist the free gaming swag).

[quote name='Animekatt']I was pretty surprised to see the text for the game earlier, and even more surprised to see that I could take the game home today right then and there. I was too happy. Love the game so far and cute Chibi. Later this year I will still buy the Japanese collector's edition of this game, since I'm an Okami/den fanatic. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I've gotten the collector's edition it's really nice the box looks like the chests in the game it comes with a book with a little story in it coarse you need to know how to read Japanese to read it, but the pictures on it is cute.

It comes with a soundtrack doesn't come with tons of music forgot how much need to check it, a dvd with a lot of okamiden trailers, okamiden earplugs, the game, and the plush toy.

I can't wait to play the english okamiden gotten pretty far on the Japanese one.

I liked the game has a okami feel to it lot of locations are same, some a bit different coarse being a DS game big areas are divided by zones, but that's understandable I think.

The fighting is in the same battle field type thing battling is tiny bit different you can still use paint moves, and hit them with your weapon, but your partner will help with battle sometimes.

I love the bosses they looked pretty neat..

Just got my copy in the mail. & I ordered via standard shipping & it was shipped on Friday. Man, GameStop is really fast on their shipping.

Sadly, I can't play it until I get my 3DS...

bread's done
Back