1 Month XBL - $7!

thereefernander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
I have a 1 Month Xbox 360 Live Gold Trial card. It's a GTA IV promo that came inside the game at release. It says it expired 6/30/2009, but I've heard of people redeeming expired codes like this just fine with just a quick search of google. I'll let it go for $10. In the event it doesn't work, I will refund you. Don't try and pull a fast one because if you say it doesn't work I'm going to enter it myself and it will either say "invalid code" or "This code has already been used".

People are moaning about the price so it's $7.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 dlls it's expensive for CAGs, you'll not have any chance here... you can get here a year in about 30-40 dlls....

but 1 month for $10... nah... if you got luck you will sell it to 7 or 8 dlls but i don't thing so...

you should try a friend or ebay..

anyways... good luck

davfer, this is $10 for an expired one though. Pretty sure you aren't able to get these just anywhere. That probably explains the collector's pricing.

[quote name='dv8mad']davfer, this is $10 for an expired one though. Pretty sure you aren't able to get these just anywhere. That probably explains the collector's pricing.[/QUOTE]

very nice!

BORAT2THUMBSUP.jpg

[quote name='davfer']10 dlls it's expensive for CAGs, you'll not have any chance here... you can get here a year in about 30-40 dlls....

but 1 month for $10... nah... if you got luck you will sell it to 7 or 8 dlls but i don't thing so...

you should try a friend or ebay..

anyways... good luck[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']No one is giving you $10 for a 1 month XBL.[/QUOTE]

Happy?

[quote name='jr233270']$7 is still a rip off. Joke thread.[/QUOTE]

YOUR A JOKE THREAD!

Seriously, whats with all of the hate spam, just because it's not dirt cheap or free you gotta hate-gasm all over it.

dude, a year of xbl on amazon is 40, if you divide that by 12 then you get 3.33. You're trying to sell 1 month for 3 times that.

good luck, but noone's gonna bite.

bread's done
Back