Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition in stock at Gamestop.com Xbox 360only

Really I Got This In Kmart For $15 in a clearance bin. While the standard was in the same bin for $20. I Only played it once dont see the big deal.

I bought one from them and the discs came scratched and the exclusive cards were missing. It also didn't come with a slipcover but I'm not sure if it needed one I just thought it did. I eventually traded it back for $40+ ( I paid in the $35 range)

[quote name='Envel']I bought one from them and the discs came scratched and the exclusive cards were missing. It also didn't come with a slipcover but I'm not sure if it needed one I just thought it did. I eventually traded it back for $40+ ( I paid in the $35 range)[/QUOTE]

The Ultimate Sith Edition never came with a slip cover to begin with. I don't think it's worth ordering this if you're a collector, there's a very high chance it won't come complete or it'll be damaged.. and if you resell it you won't make much (if any) profit.

Price is too steep for me. I don't care about the collector's cards or tin I just want to play the DLC missions so I can save my MSP. I guess I could just "rent" it or...

[quote name='PapiChuloKash']Really I Got This In Kmart For $15 in a clearance bin. While the standard was in the same bin for $20. I Only played it once dont see the big deal.[/QUOTE]

I should go to Kmart and investigate.

I'm feeling like an idiot on this one, I've come across two of these for the 360 in Gamestop before, both complete. One had Maris as the card, other had Vader, just never felt the need to spend $45 on a game I already had, minus the dlc. Really wish I had now.

Usually copies via gamestop.com either come in the generic gamestop case or the original steelbox that is really beat up with dents.

[quote name='PapiChuloKash']Really I Got This In Kmart For $15 in a clearance bin. While the standard was in the same bin for $20. I Only played it once dont see the big deal.[/QUOTE]

The big deal isn't playing it. You resell it sealed for quite a bit of money lol

I ordered 2 of these during the 2-for-1 sale a few weeks ago. One copy was smashed to so many pieces I can't believe they even bothered to send it. The other was in fair condition at best with lots of dings too.
And of course none had manuals or anything else of that nature.

Just a heads up to expect the worst because thats probably what you'll get.

$45 used for a game that retailed for $39.99 at launch with no guarantees it even comes with the case, or that it's in acceptable condition.

Yeah, um, where's the fucking deal? You can even get it cheaper at other places.

Might want to check in-store to see if they have any copies first before ordering online.. don't know if it's the same price in-store though.

Why do people still buy from gamestop online is beyond me. I admit i was tempted to order this but after reading comments all the horror stories of my own and friends came back to haunt me.

I also do not recommend trying your luck with gohastings for special editions they tend to send the reg game to often and not the CE or LE that is supposed to come. The return process is a joke since i still never got a refund for my reach legendary order. These 2 places i really try to avoid at all costs for online ordering. I just wish there was more places selling these type of deals so i would not be always tempted to buy and feel the wrath again.

$45 used for a game that retailed for $39.99 at launch with no guarantees it even comes with the case, or that it's in acceptable condition.

Yeah, um, where's the fucking deal? You can even get it cheaper at other places.
Can I offer some perspective? You're a fucking grouch.... I don't think I've ever see you post something that has had a pleasant tone to it.. I dunno if you only act this way online or if you're just a curmudgeon 24/7 but how about trying to make this more of a community than acting hostile and generally miserable to everyone at all times?

You're around here often enough to know perfectly well why a game that retailed for $40 is still something of a deal at $45... obviously its worth alot more than it used to be. "Its cheaper elsewhere." Where? Ooh a gohastings link... GH might hit the quality mark more often than Gamestop but its still not a guarantee that you'll get a decent copy (my GH Sith Edition arrived disc-only the first time, and the second time they sent me the regular edition.) Perhaps more importantly: its not even cheaper when you factor in the GS promo codes!

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']Can I offer some perspective? You're a fucking grouch.... I don't think I've ever see you post something that has had a pleasant tone to it..![/QUOTE]

I guess you don't see too many of my post then. In fact, I challenge you to look through my recent post history and find all the posts where you deem me to be an unpleasant "grouch". I'll even link you to it: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4634597

Also in regards to it being cheaper elsewhere, look on ebay. There are plenty that have sold for $40 or less, and at least with those you know what you're getting.

bread's done
Back