Tons of PSP bundles some rare(GOW/MGS/AC) @ kmart in Doylestown PA

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Was just in Kmart in Doylestown PA they had a GOW bundle(PSP 2000), MGS(2), AC:bloodlines(2), Jax & daxter (1). There were a ton more but I couldn't see all of them b/c kmart is still in the 80's w/the f*cking glass cases & $hit. And good luck finding a rep to price check stood there for 10 minutes just scanning what they had. Maybe that's why they still have such an overstock of bundles. From what I could make out there's at least 20ish bundles there 5-8 reg w/o games.

[quote name='Enuf']Was just in Kmart in Doylestown PA they had a GOW bundle(PSP 2000), MGS(2), AC:bloodlines(2), Jax & daxter (1). There were a ton more but I couldn't see all of them b/c kmart is still in the 80's w/the f*cking glass cases & $hit. And good luck finding a rep to price check stood there for 10 minutes just scanning what they had. Maybe that's why they still have such an overstock of bundles. From what I could make out there's at least 20ish bundles there 5-8 reg w/o games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I have to make a trip to Doylsetown this week maybe I can find a good price for a PSP.

bread's done
Back