FLCL Blu-Ray for $20.99 - good deal?

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[quote name='Jcaugustine']Will it even go lower some more?[/QUOTE]

Probably... but I think the lowest any Funi blu ray sets have been was around 18 bucks.... so... don't see it dropping much lower than 18...

The original three DVDs, which contained 2 episodes each and were sold separately, were $30 apiece. I bought them at that time. $21 is great. This is my favorite anime.

Thought it was great myself and think this is very good price. Its a wacky show with lots sexual tension and crazy visuals. I probably watched it 6 or 7 seven times but two of those were on cartoon network.

Well, I just bought this. Time to retire the dvds, if they aren't so scratched up they won't play.
Damn, this, Walking Dead, and a Warehouse Deal copy of Heavy Rain are all gonna get here on the same day, so the wife is gonna have a field day. I won't be able to get out "But they were only about $20 ea!!!" fast enough, lol.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Well, I just bought this. Time to retire the dvds, if they aren't so scratched up they won't play.
Damn, this, Walking Dead, and a Warehouse Deal copy of Heavy Rain are all gonna get here on the same day, so the wife is gonna have a field day. I won't be able to get out "But they were only about $20 ea!!!" fast enough, lol.[/QUOTE]

Open your closet and point to the 30 pairs of $80+ shoes

bread's done
Back