Freebers & Cheap Ass Gamer Week of Gaming Giveaway

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]21431[/IMG-R]Freebers, the daily giveaway site, has teamed up with CAG to give away a ton of prizes over the next week. Simply head over to the CAG contest page and follow instructions for a shot at winning your choice of a 1600 Microsoft Point card or a $20 PSN card, given away every day until March 20th. Even bigger daily prizes are available daily if you head over to Freebers.com and click the orange "Enter Here" button. Read on for more details and full prize schedule.

iconcag.gif
Daily MSP/PSN Card Giveaway on CAG
icon4.gif
Daily Prize Giveaway on Freebers [/preview]

CAG Prize Schedule
March 14th-20th: Your choice of a 1600 Microsoft Point Card or $20 PSN Card

Freebers Prize Schedule (enter on Freebers.com - US residents only)
March 14: :360: Bulletstorm
March 15: :ps3: Killzone 3
March 16: :360: Dead Space 2
March 17: :ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3
March 18: :psp: Sony PSP Console
March 19: :ds: Nintendo DSi Console
March 20:
apple.png
iPod Touch - 8GB

CAG Point Card Winners List:
xXLeadFarmerXx

Last edited by a moderator:
So the only way to get a ticket on the CAG end is to be a Twitter user? I'm not going to join the service just for this, but it feels unfair to be left out when Twitter is usually just one of several ways to earn an entry. :cry:

[quote name='DPsycho']So the only way to get a ticket on the CAG end is to be a Twitter user? I'm not going to join the service just for this, but it feels unfair to be left out when Twitter is usually just one of several ways to earn an entry. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, trying something new for this short contest. I'll bring back Wish List Wednesday very soon to compensate!

[quote name='helluvagood']open to canadians right[/QUOTE]The cards are from the USA. No idea if they work in Canada.

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry, trying something new for this short contest. I'll bring back Wish List Wednesday very soon to compensate![/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking out for us Cheap Ass Luddites. ;)

sweet. I'll definitely be checking this bad boy out.

[quote name='CheapyD']The cards are from the USA. No idea if they work in Canada.[/QUOTE]perfect. it's a pain in the neck to get US cards up here.

alright i entered and double social networked. I'm hoping we don't have to actually sign in/register or whatever for the game prizes.

Just my two cents... I've never been comfortable with contests that make you spam your friends as the condition for entering.

Thanks CheapyD.

To clarify, the Freebers-end of the giveaway is just for US-residents. We're not ready to open our arms to everyone just yet (we are working on it, starting with Canada - but so far its just USA)

BUT the CAG-end of the giveaway is open to ANYONE. I can easily scratch the cards and dish out the codes, to anyone in ANY country.

This is why we decided to have CAG-only and Freebers giveaways side-by-side, so everyone has a chance at getting SOMEthing.

Good luck everyone! :)

[quote name='wune']I heard about freebers but didn't trust them until now. Also: the mobile CAG works great![/QUOTE]

same here - it's hard to know who to trust on the web. We trust CAG, and CAG is like, "Hey, freebers, don't worry cat, they're cool."

Thanks CAG!

Will have to pass as I do not and will not have a Twitter account. Signed up for the game giveaway on Freebers though.

If you don't have a twitter, but you do live in the USA - make sure to enter the giveaway @ freebers.com like so many of you are doing already. No excuses for that one, you just need an e-mail address. :)

[quote name='freebers']If you don't have a twitter, but you do live in the USA - make sure to enter the giveaway @ freebers.com like so many of you are doing already. No excuses for that one, you just need an e-mail address. :)[/QUOTE]

From the freebers FAQ:
Freebers is a "tweet" to win daily giveaway site for twitter users.

bread's done
Back