Portal 2 and L.A. Noire DEAL- Buying Online Question

jony529

CAGiversary!
Hi this is my first post ever.
PS3 - Full-time College Student - Unemployed - BROKE! - 6' 3" - 195 lb

So I have always bought my games from brick and mortar companies like best buy, target, and circuit city(RIP). The reason is because usually at least one of them was advertising 10$ off the new release I want. But now in days with the invention of Pre-Order-Bonuses its makes searching for the best deal more difficult.

My quandary is: I want Portal 2 (out 4/19) and L.A. Noire (out 5/17) and too spend as little as possible.

If I pre-order them from GameStop -->>

Portal 2 is 5$ off, $55, and I get bonus: "Skins" for robots (not important to me)
L.A. Noire is $60 but I get 2 bonuses: A free early DLC "Case" (awesome bonus) and "Badges" (?)

And then I found a coupon code that is good until 3/21 PRE10 = 10% off pre-orders. So that drops total $114.98 to $103.48 if I order them before 3/21

So whats the thought on this deal??? Should I go for it or does anyone know of any better deals or offers?

*PS - Also if I pre-order this online from GameStop will I be able to walk into a store the day of release to pick it up and not have to worry about a shipping cost?

bread's done
Back