HomeFront PC Steam Download on Amazon $39.99 - Expired

Wow. I was just saying that when this goes to $39.99 I'd be tempted to try it. Didn't expect it to be on day one. :D

But I just looked and a RedBox 10mi away has this for PS3/Xbox for $2 a night. hmm

Good deal if you missed the D2D 20% off preorder that came with Metro 2033.

Should be mentioned D2D still has it at 20% off (minus Metro) if you use promo code "hangover" - and the game can be activated on Steam.

This is quite a deal for a game I've been interested in. But after reading that the campaign only lasts about 4-6 hours, I'm somewhat skeptical. Multiplayer looks great, but would one be safe to assume the PC will have a better community? Or is everyone still playing Call of Duty...

[quote name='blitztwn36']Good deal if you missed the D2D 20% off preorder that came with Metro 2033.

Should be mentioned D2D still has it at 20% off (minus Metro) if you use promo code "hangover" - and the game can be activated on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Supposedly all PC copies are activated through Steam. I just bit on it after thinking it over and I'm downloading it now. It's downloading with Amazon Downloader so I'll keep everyone posted.

[quote name='SpeedNut']Supposedly all PC copies are activated through Steam. I just bit on it after thinking it over and I'm downloading it now. It's downloading with Amazon Downloader so I'll keep everyone posted.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded faster through Steam, just grab key from your library and put it in Steam. Oh and now there is a $15 bonus credit for buying it, I bought it yesterday wtf :(

bread's done
Back