Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (360) - 14.99 @ newegg

I had this in my cart forever at Amazon (still do) a month before the DLC was supposed to come down, never dipped below $24..still pretty high there..I might have to order, don't mind that the DLC isn't available..

[quote name='Kaiser499']1st one was better.[/QUOTE]

I knew someone would say that.

The first one was plodding and the fusion powers, or whatever they were called in #1, were lame as hell. I barely finished #1 but I played 2 twice.

Very nice - ordered. And I actually picked up the DLC for this already before they took it down, was just waiting for a good price on the game itself.

[quote name='token2k6']I had this in my cart forever at Amazon (still do) a month before the DLC was supposed to come down, never dipped below $24..still pretty high there..I might have to order, don't mind that the DLC isn't available..[/QUOTE]
It hit $15.00 about a month before Christmas. There was a thread here about it, where everyone ridiculed me for saying it wouldn't get any cheaper than that for a while. I was right. They were wrong. :) / :whistle2:(
edit. Here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7911765#post7911765
Still hoping for an amazon price match.

I just let Amazon know about this. Hopefully they match it cause I got a bunch of Amazon credit I'm itching to spend :bouncy:

15 is a decent price for this game. Great to play with friends.

Is the new Super Hero Squad any good? It's already 30 bucks now and I suspect it may hit the bargain bin in the next few months.

[quote name='karatebear']I just let Amazon know about this. Hopefully they match it cause I got a bunch of Amazon credit I'm itching to spend :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
How do you let them know?

[quote name='TheHelix']Is the new Super Hero Squad any good? It's already 30 bucks now and I suspect it may hit the bargain bin in the next few months.[/QUOTE]
I heard it was alright. It was $20 at Big Lots a few weeks ago. IIRC, it comes with 1 DLC pack, and there's 2 more that are being released.

[quote name='drawingboard']How do you let them know?

I heard it was alright. It was $20 at Big Lots a few weeks ago. IIRC, it comes with 1 DLC pack, and there's 2 more that are being released.[/QUOTE]

First you have to go to the product page of said item on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Ultima..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1300418370&sr=1-1

Once your're on the page, scroll down to the Product Details section of the page which is right above the Product Description. There should be an option you can click in bold blur lettering that says "tell us about a lower price?". When you click this, a window will appear where you can enter all the necessary information about the other websites, or stores, price.

[quote name='TheHelix']15 is a decent price for this game. Great to play with friends.

Is the new Super Hero Squad any good? It's already 30 bucks now and I suspect it may hit the bargain bin in the next few months.[/QUOTE]

My daughter and I have been playing it a bit.. Pretty good. Comparable to the Lego games, but less collecting stuff.

[quote name='confoosious']I knew someone would say that.

The first one was plodding and the fusion powers, or whatever they were called in #1, were lame as hell. I barely finished #1 but I played 2 twice.[/QUOTE]

The second one had the fusion powers. The first definitely had a better story and was longer though in the second you can play the game on two different sides of the civil war. What I did like in the second was better graphics and Iron Fist is in it.

[quote name='drawingboard']I've been waiting for this one to drop again. Now, hopefully amazon will match so I can use my credit there.[/QUOTE]

Unless you have Prime and if they Price Match, then it's a good deal.

Anyways, thanks OP, bought 1.

[quote name='confoosious']i knew someone would say that.

The first one was plodding and the fusion powers, or whatever they were called in #1, were lame as hell. I barely finished #1 but i played 2 twice.[/quote]

+1

Awesome, thanks karatebear!

[quote name='vlv723']Unless you have Prime and if they Price Match, then it's a good deal.[/QUOTE]
I have Prime, to go along with my credit.

I also felt the first one was better then the 2nd one. I had a ton of hype going into the 2nd one. I really wanted to like it, and it just felt okay to me.

the first one was great, this one was just okay.

Loved the first one, been meaning to get this one. Fanastic price so just order one!. Thanks for heads up!.

[quote name='karatebear']Once your're on the page, scroll down to the Product Details section of the page which is right above the Product Description. There should be an option you can click in bold blur lettering that says "tell us about a lower price?". When you click this, a window will appear where you can enter all the necessary information about the other websites, or stores, price.[/QUOTE]
Amazon itself doesn't even sell the game anymore so it's pointless.

I liked the game quite a bit. I picked up the dlc when it was available & got 1250/1250 on this game. I played the 1st alot and felt like this one was an improvement. I did use Juggernaut from the dlc for basically the entire game, but I probably still would have 1000/1000 it without him anyway.

IMO this was one of the most disappointing games I have ever purchased. The only thing that was better about this game was the fusion powers. Aside from that, there are less powers, less gear, less variety in levels, enemies, and boss fights. Just throwin that out there.

Just found this at newegg and was going to post here. I see you beat me to it, OP :)

Can't wait to play this one. Been waiting for a decent price on it for a while. I liked the Xmen Legends and 1st one of these.

[quote name='ghettoqball']IMO this was one of the most disappointing games I have ever purchased. The only thing that was better about this game was the fusion powers. Aside from that, there are less powers, less gear, less variety in levels, enemies, and boss fights. Just throwin that out there.[/QUOTE]
Also, nearly all the alternate costumes are terrible.

bread's done
Back