Win 3 PSN games courtesy of MonkeyPaw Games! - CONTEST ENDING Monday, 3/28

ALMEHDAAOL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
MonkeyPaw Games is giving away 3 PSN games. Which ones? Surprise!

Get multiple entries!

1.) Just LIKE our Facebook page! You automatically get entered for future promos this way too, thanks to MonkeyPaw Games!

2.) Leave a comment below on how much you love monkeys for an additional entry.

Only good for US peeps. 1 winner randomly drawn. Show some monkey love!

Good luck! 1 winner randomly picked (US only!)

Update: The contest will be ending on Monday night at MIDNIGHT PST. Please get your LIKES and Monkey-love replies in by then! Winner will be contacted directly via FaceBook message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright liked the page, thanks for the contest.

Now on to the important matter, monkeys. Monkeys are the greatest actors in the animal world.

Thanks for the contest!

Monkeys are pretty cool dudes, especially when they give people like barrel three PSN codes after leaving a comment (btw is it five or is it three? I'm confused....).

Monkeys make us laugh, they make us cry, they make us wish we too were capable of throwing our own poo in sheer anger.

Entered, thanks OP. :)

As for random monkey thing: www.monkipoe.com

I know it sounds almost dirty, but it's a primate rescue group that's based where I live. I just saw their truck driving around with "GOT MONKEY?" "MONKIPOE.COM" on it.

Arrgh! I hate mondays because I have to work them... eh? what's that? Oh MONKEYS! Oh yes I do so love monkeys. You can train one to grab you a beer. Isn't that awesome enough?

Monkeys are awesome because they know how to peel a banana the correct way. Been eating bananas all my life and I never thought of peeling it from the other side.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng[/media]

bread's done
Back