$15 off DC Universe Online (PS3/PC)
$15 off Rift (PC)
$10 off MLB 11: The Show (PS3)
$10 off Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360/PS3)
$10 off MLB 2K11 (360/PS3)
$10 off Super Monkey Ball 3D (3DS)
$20 off Fable III (360)
$20 off ALL Tritton Headsets

would be interested in that monkey ball coupon if this magazine wasn't ass in a bag

Agreed, that magazine is the biggest piece of shit in the world.

It would have to be one hell of a coupon to get me on board.

the coupons can not be uploaded/scanned for others to use?

I'd be tempted in that $10 off monkey ball 3DS but i don't want that magazine.

I'm pretty sure Best Buy would be cognizant of the scan and reprint of one of their flagship coupon endeavors; half the stores don't know about them, and the other half read the fine print like it's on a 1040 form. So you get "I've never seen this one before and it's homemade" or "on closer inspection, this paper/print is not like the others."

hrrm, my $10 sub might be paid for if I use the Monkey Ball coupon. Of course with how bad the later games in the series have been I haven't really decided if I even want to get it at launch...

It probably won't matter, BB will probably put the game on sale for $1 off just to make sure we can't use the coupons while they're "valid" anyway. :p

Might pull the old "Its a store copy" trick for Monkey Ball, have a 20 dollar GC sitting in my wallet, and about 400 RZ points coming in this week ^_^.

[quote name='theking20']the coupons can not be uploaded/scanned for others to use?

I'd be tempted in that $10 off monkey ball 3DS but i don't want that magazine.[/QUOTE]
THIS is the reason why you'll never see ad or coupon scans on CAG, as Cheapy/CAG got subpoenaed when a CAG user(Speedy1961) posted price drop information regarding the Playstation 3 and included an ad scan in the same thread.

As for me, if either DC Universe Online or Fable 3 get a price drop to $30 within the active dates of the coupons in this mag I might pick up one or both.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']THIS is the reason why you'll never see ad or coupon scans on CAG, as Cheapy/CAG got subpoenaed when a CAG user(Speedy1961) posted price drop information regarding the Playstation 3 and included an ad scan in the same thread.[/QUOTE]

Well, we see how well it worked out for CircuitCity. CAG stopped posting their ads, they went out of business.

On topic, is this BB Magazine free to subscribe to? Is there any catch?

The mag is $5.99 each. I got a free one in the mail last month I believe. Wish it was this one though...I want that MvC3 coupon!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']THIS is the reason why you'll never see ad or coupon scans on CAG, as Cheapy/CAG got subpoenaed when a CAG user(Speedy1961) posted price drop information regarding the Playstation 3 and included an ad scan in the same thread.

As for me, if either DC Universe Online or Fable 3 get a price drop to $30 within the active dates of the coupons in this mag I might pick up one or both.[/QUOTE]

In the past, the coupons usually don't work when the items are on sale. If it's a MSRP drop then it might work. When they had AC:BRO on sale for $34.99, they would not let me use the $15 off coupon even though it was within the active dates. The coupon ended up being worthless.

[quote name='Lonsta']Well, we see how well it worked out for CircuitCity. CAG stopped posting their ads, they went out of business.

On topic, is this BB Magazine free to subscribe to? Is there any catch?[/QUOTE]

When I was in the store yesterday, there was a hand-written sign that said it was $19.99 for a year's sub.

Thought someone mentioned that the coupons w/ temp price drops stack was fixed in there system, effectively making these coupons worthless.

[quote name='nixmahn']Thought someone mentioned that the coupons w/ temp price drops stack was fixed in there system, effectively making these coupons worthless.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the mag value is only due to "coupons" which do NOT work ANYMORE on sale priced items so all in all this deal gets a DOUBLE THUMBS DOWN from me!

[quote name='Lonsta']Well, we see how well it worked out for CircuitCity. CAG stopped posting their ads, they went out of business.

On topic, is this BB Magazine free to subscribe to? Is there any catch?[/QUOTE]
Actually it was gross mismanagement that led to their demise. Although some of their policies towards the end there were pretty nice, like the $20 gc if a game that was supposed to come out on Tuesday was NOT in stock.;) The magazine is $20 to subscribe to, though I think someone posted it being on sale for $10 for a year someplace. I still have the sealed 2 pack of Venture Brothers DVD season sets they accidentally sold on the website the Black Friday before their demise for $18 SHIPPED.
[quote name='thetruth1983']In the past, the coupons usually don't work when the items are on sale. If it's a MSRP drop then it might work. When they had AC:BRO on sale for $34.99, they would not let me use the $15 off coupon even though it was within the active dates. The coupon ended up being worthless.[/QUOTE]
I meant if the games received a MSRP price drop and not a temporary price cut/sale. Neither of those games are really very high on my want to play list, but for $15 per I would bite in a second.:D

Well for example what I would like to do is use THIS month's $15 off coupon on Dead Space 2, along with the weekly deal of getting $20 off DS2 when you buy Crysis 2. Sounds though like that will not work.

And assuming it will not work: Yes it is just great they send me a $15 off coupon and then promptly put the same game on sale for $20 off.

So... wait a sec. Let me make sure I'm understanding this correctly. A friend of mine subscribes to this mag, but since he already bought Fable 3 he gave me the coupon. But if I am reading this topic correctly, since Best Buy put Fable 3 on sale this coupon is now worthless? That makes no fucking sense!

Why give out the coupons if you can't use them? Or is that just their lame way of tricking people into buying their mag?

^If that's the case, Bestbuy not letting you use coupons with sales, I'll just wait for a platinum hits or game of the year edition of Fable 3.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']^If that's the case, Bestbuy not letting you use coupons with sales, I'll just wait for a platinum hits or game of the year edition of Fable 3.[/QUOTE]

They dont anymore. BB wised up and don't let coupon stack up with the sale.

But if there is a uni price during the dates
Of the coupon, then you can use it

I remember getting a free (crappy) game from BB with a coupon, then they reduced the savings to just little under amazon, now they completely block out coupons on sale prices, making them worthless.

Fortunately I did not subscribe to this magazine. I don't think I'll be using a single coupon given better alternatives.

Hey Everyone,
I actually got this issue of the Magazine and don't think I'll be using the coupons. I would be happy to send someone the coupons if they were to send me $2.50 via Paypal to cover my costs, shipping, and time. PM me if you are interested.

I'm not going to use any of my coupons this month (I have a subscription... sadly). If anyone wants any of them as listed in the OP, PM me and I'll send you an address to send me a SASE. I'll drop the coupon you want in the SASE as soon as I get it so you can use one. God knows I've never used one :)

No one has a single good thing to say about this shit.

Nice to see a uniform front. I flipped through one and the journalism was pure garbage

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Past two months of coupons, this one included, have sucked completely. Really regretting paying $10 for a sub.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, same here. (and I paid $20!)

bread's done
Back