PS3 - Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $21.99 (Used - 'Dur)

Came to $26.87 with tax and shipping. Needs to do lower with free shipping. What happened to Gamefly's monthly game sales? Miss them.

Yeah, I can wait to buy this. It was $20.99 on Amazon Warehouse a couple weeks ago, although it's $30.99 now, it's bound to go back down soon.

They're not having monthly free shipping sales again yet because they blew their load with the year end sale, so they got to build up their used product surplus. When they do, I'm going to guess it'll be around June or July and it'll have $20 Dead Space 2 and BulletStorm.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']They're not having monthly free shipping sales again yet because they blew their load with the year end sale, so they got to build up their used product surplus. When they do, I'm going to guess it'll be around June or July and it'll have $20 Dead Space 2 and BulletStorm.[/QUOTE]

Don't think so, there were over 150 used PS3 games last week...I guess people are buying them without free shipping. Or members are scooping them up. Good time to be a member.

Just because there are PS3 games don't mean much about their being no monthly sale, I have seen very few 360 and Wii games come into the used side of the store. They're probably waiting to get some of every system in to have a sale.

I agree about it being a good time to be a member though, I've got some good stuff from them for ridiculously good prices since the new year started.

bread's done
Back