Kmart Savings Coupon Guide:
Standard language on the gaming coupons:
- Coupons can only be redeemed once. The customer unique barcode will shut down once used. This will free up digital receipt coupons however. They will be able to be used now.
- Some promotions will require you to be a Shop Your Way Reward member to cut down on potential return fraud.
- Coupons with different barcodes can be stacked but coupons with the same barcode cannot be stacked
- Example #1 Halo Reach $25 coupon and Dead Rising 2 $20 coupon can be used on one purchase
- Example #2 Halo Reach $25 coupon and another Halo Reach $25 coupon cannot be used on one purchase
- Using a coupon on an item with another coupon offer will not stop the new coupon from printing out
- The total purchase must at least equal the total value of the coupon pre-tax
- Generally speaking, Kmart Savings Coupons are valid for 45 days unless otherwise noted
- They print off on a second receipt at checkout and are available at all Kmart locations.
- Always check that you have been given your coupon!
- Sometimes the coupons are valid only for specific platforms or products which are called out specifically on the coupon and advertising vehicle.
- Multiple coupons will print out at check out, you do not have to do each on separate transactions
- The exception is when you expect multiple coupons for multiple items from the same promo - in that case, they need to be rung up separately.
- Gaming coupons are valid on Points/Live/PSN Cards unless otherwise stated in the promotion
- We do not offer rainchecks on items with coupons.
- Gaming coupon offers that are in ad are actually available in all locations, even non-circular areas
- Instant conditional offers with PSN/XBLA cards are also available in all locations, even non-circular areas
- There is a delay in the activation of the coupon until the following Sunday
- For example, buy Dead Rising 2 and get a $20 Gaming coupon on Tuesday, the code will not be effective until that Sunday.
- They are currently not able to be redeemed online
- Coupons are only redeemable at Kmart
- There are no limit to coupons issued in store. Stores do not "run out" of them. If the item is instock and is part of a coupon promotion it will print
- Technically coupons cannot be used on B1GX events. Enforcement varies by store.
- I cannot help refund a lost or expired coupon unless an action by the store caused a particular issue. We will follow up with the store to ensure the issue is fixed.
$XX off regular, sale or clearance priced
gaming purchase in-store of $XX or more (before
taxes and after other discounts have been applied)
in a single transaction. Limit 1 of this coupon
barcode redeemable per transaction. Coupon can be
used with other gaming coupons in the same
transaction. Savings for combined coupons cannot
exceed pre-tax gaming purchase. Not valid on Buy
One, Get One events; non-merchandise; federal or
state regulated items; prior purchases; if acquired
from a non Sears Holdings-approved channel; if
reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any
other use constitutes fraud. Coupon value applied
and pro-rated across all qualifying items; including
qualifying items purchased in addition to the
minimum requirements or limits and will be deducted
from any refund. Cash value 1/20 of a cent. Valid at
all Kmart store locations. MyGopher FAQ (Store Pick-up and Delivery): Shop Your Way Rewards FAQ: As of Feb 6th, to earn SYWR bonuses a member has to have a valid email address on their profile and opted in before purchasing an item with a bonus offer. This has been communicated to members through SYWR emails and in the circular along with new signage indicating to receive bonus offers they have to have a valid email address on file and opted in to receive email. Opting in to receive SYWR bonus offers is not too bad:
1. Log in to your account online
2. Click "My offers"
3. Click "More about me"
4. Scroll down to contact preferences
5. Click the boxes to receive email from (I suggest all for tomorrow). I'll post if you just have to accept Kmart in the future.
Edited by SHC-Gamer, 16 May 2011 - 01:57 PM.