- - - - -

Kmartgamer Kinect 4GB $60 coupon, Dirt 3 $15 coupon, Enslaved $14.99

#31 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6725 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

quick question....

Just bought the KZ3 bundle PS3 and got a $50 gift card last night. Is there anyway way I could do a return/rebuy and get KZ2 for free?

That would be a no IMO. The GC is this weeks offer and next weeks offer is KZ2 so that would be double dipping two different offers that occur during two different time frames.

#32 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   627 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Bulletstorm for $40. Looks like a good deal.

I like having the up-to-date price drops here.

#33 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   37700 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Josh, I'll try asking this one more time before it gets lost again (third time's the charm, I suppose): Are you still planning on having Borderlands GotY on sale at the end of the month? Also, I assume that since there's no mention of Dissidia 012 in the upcoming deals or among the deals for this week, you decided against having a deal for it, despite its lower $29.99 price point?

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like you answered on Facebook--I'm still hoping for that $19.99 price point for Borderlands GotY!

Edited by Vigilante, 21 March 2011 - 06:27 PM.
Question answered on Facebook

#34 kurrptsenate   HAW-DOO-TEN! CAGiversary!   2708 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

kurrptsenate

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

That would be a no IMO. The GC is this weeks offer and next weeks offer is KZ2 so that would be double dipping two different offers that occur during two different time frames.

Alright. I wasn't sure if the $50 GC was an on-going thing. Obviously I would have little need for KZ2 if my system came with KZ3, but if i could get another free game out of it that would be nice

#35 sadboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

I can't wait for KmartGamer 6.0.

#36 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16342 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

. Obviously I would have little need for KZ2 if my system came with KZ3,

Does KZ3 come with a copy of KZ2?

#37 yodathe3rd   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   57 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

yodathe3rd

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

man this week is going to be good im hoping crysis 2 is going to be good and the 3DS is coming out still unsure about what launch title to pick up with it im thinking street fighter.

#38 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6725 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

Does KZ3 come with a copy of KZ2?

If you use proper math KZ3 is actually just KZ and KZ2 in a collection. Duh! :P

#39 SHC Stock Boy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

SHC Stock Boy

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

Alright. I wasn't sure if the $50 GC was an on-going thing. Obviously I would have little need for KZ2 if my system came with KZ3, but if i could get another free game out of it that would be nice

You wouldn't want that, the promotion next week is buy the KZ3 bundle get KZ2 free ($30 value) but no gift card. It'd be better to just buy KZ2 with your gift card, then you'd essentially have still spent only $300 out of pocket and have KZ2 and $20 in gift card.

#40 SHC Stock Boy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

SHC Stock Boy

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:33 PM

WWE Allstars, saw this hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet. I'm pretty sure the offer is you get a $15 coupon on your next WWE purchase. It will be in the ad but it's on this big WWE ad as part of a larger Kmart wide WWE event. So you could use the coupon on apparel, action figures, DVDs, anything WWE related.

I'm not sure if there is anything else going on with it but that's what's in the pictured ad today.

#41 SeanTM22   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1054 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

Looking forward to the Crysis 2 deal! Hopefully can find a points card...

Anyways, i know its a few months away, but im hoping for an awesome deal on DiRT 3!!!

#42 MrBeatdown   DumbAssGamer CAGiversary!   1349 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

MrBeatdown

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

I really wish I could get in on these deals at Sears or on kmart.com. The nearest Kmart is over an hour away.

I'm not sure how you could do it, but even if I could just get a guaranteed price match by bringing a print out with proof of the deal into Sears, and get a gift card in place of the points/coupon or something, I'd start buying a lot more of my games there.

#43 SerOnionKnight   Orbiting Uranus CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

SerOnionKnight

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Wow 9 posts and walls of text just to explain how to take advantage of Kmart deals. Remember back when we used to get a coupon we could use on an upcoming game? Now you have a bunch of legalese and have to use their SWYR card that may or may not even work at checkout.

You need to keep it simple, this is nuts.

#44 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

WWE Allstars, saw this hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet. I'm pretty sure the offer is you get a $15 coupon on your next WWE purchase. It will be in the ad but it's on this big WWE ad as part of a larger Kmart wide WWE event. So you could use the coupon on apparel, action figures, DVDs, anything WWE related.

I'm not sure if there is anything else going on with it but that's what's in the pictured ad today.

Plus a $10 gaming coupon.

#45 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6725 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

Wow 9 posts and walls of text just to explain how to take advantage of Kmart deals. Remember back when we used to get a coupon we could use on an upcoming game? Now you have a bunch of legalese and have to use their SWYR card that may or may not even work at checkout.

It is very simple, but some people don't know how to figure things out so you need to spell it out step by step and to try and eliminate questions you go into as much detail as possible.

1. Get a SYWR card
2. Opt in to receive emails from SYWR
3. Buy games that have the bonus points offered
4. Done

#46 chriscolbert   Everything right is wrong again CAGiversary!   3500 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

Oh it's as simple as it ever was, especially now that they're going back to coupons starting next week. Don't mistake a wall of information as things being complicated. He's just trying to cover all possible questions that inevitably get asked anyway!

#47 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

LOL, it is a lot. However, I didn't really make any changes to the firsts posts from the last thread to be honest. Most of it was just copy/paste.

It is still simple, buy the game (may or may not have to be a SYWR member), systems prints out a coupon.

I just try and clarify anything I can for the sake of the thread staying on track.

#48 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   2356 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

Plus a $10 gaming coupon.

wait, you get BOTH? if this is confirmed I'm going straight to kmart next tuesday... :bouncy:

edit: just saw your facebook post confirming. fucking sweet

#49 dabamus   Banned Banned   4291 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

EDIT: nvm, found it, the link in the OP is just borked.

#50 io   ... Super Moderators   24779 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:59 PM

Stickied this thread and unstickied the old one ;).

#51 SerOnionKnight   Orbiting Uranus CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

SerOnionKnight

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

I'm all for coupons and I hope you stick with that. That was by far the easiest way of taking advantage of the deals. I must have dropped several hundred dollars at Kmart during that time and pretty much have stopped buying since the SYWR card.

#52 pythoncancer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   157 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

pythoncancer

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

I am sure it must have discussed before but buried somewhere deep in forum .What if i only want to buy $50 PSN card and no game ,Offer still valid or its limited with purchase of a game .
Thank You

#53 dabamus   Banned Banned   4291 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

I am sure it must have discussed before but buried somewhere deep in forum .What if i only want to buy $50 PSN card and no game ,Offer still valid or its limited with purchase of a game .
Thank You

The offer is only valid when you buy Crysis 2...

#54 MastrMeatWad   The microwave demands sacrifice CAGiversary!   752 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

MastrMeatWad

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

He's gonna take the bar, snap it in half, and smack them over the head with it so hard that they'll forget their even stocking Portal 2. A.K.A. He's going to put out a very nice deal.

I hope so! I wasn't going to be it on release day, BUT if Josh makes a rocking deal-moreso than Walmart-I AM GAME-aka-buying the s*** outta it!

#55 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6725 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

Thank You

Honestly that to me is a silly question. Why would they just sell $50 PSN cards for $20. I mean this week is a free $50 GC when you buy a PS3. What if I don't want a PS3 can I just get a free $50 GC? How about 100 of them???

#56 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

going to dig the 4-17 ad I think. :bouncy:

#57 EYEL1NER   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2031 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

That was by far the easiest way of taking advantage of the deals.

That was the problem. I get how you are saying it, but that is what happended. The deals were taken advantage of.

Ugh, that's like a month away....now to start wondering.
And in about a month and a half or so, it will mark the year anniversary of the beginning of my shopping at Kmart. Whenever the deal on FF13 happened...

Edited by EYEL1NER, 21 March 2011 - 09:45 PM.

#58 ucantcme69   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ucantcme69

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:12 PM

Socom 4, Mortal Kombat, and Portal 2 I hope :)

#59 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   6725 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:12 PM

Ok now this was just freakin EVIL Josh. Seriously EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know that I along with many others are interested in Portal 2 and because of the Wal-Mart deal we are eager to see how K-Mart is going to counter that offer and you just had to dangle that carrot didn't you!?

#60 SerOnionKnight   Orbiting Uranus CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

SerOnionKnight

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

I am just waiting on a great deal for Duke Nukem Forever!