Anyone know anything about car sound systems?

jcp42877

CAGiversary!
Feedback
113 (99%)
Me and my friend looked at a system last night that I'm looking to buy. 3 12" Kicker comp subs, the enclosure, wiring, and a JL audio 1000w amp for $300. Before you say it sounds fishy, we heard them and checked everything. The guy is a brother of my buddy's friend and needs quick cash to pay off a ticket for minor possession haha

sounds like a decent deal. how old is this system? long as they sound good and you trust this dude, Id say go for it. but do you really need 3 12" subs? holy moley

Trust me unless your geting into competitions you don't need 3 12s. Hell I had 2 infinity 12s and that was more than enough in my blazer. I wanted to go down to 10s.

well, my buddy has a niceee 2x12 setup with a decent amp. he said ain't a chance in hell he'd sell me his setup for $2-300, but he'd do a straight trade if i bought this guy's 3x12. he said if it's too much power for me, he'd just give me his 2x12 setup, which i LOVE!

The thing with car systems is it may sound great in your friends car but it's no promise that it'll sound the same in yours. As everyone else says no need for 3 12" subs. Honestly 1 12" and a good amp will give you a good sound without terrorizing everyone on your block. No need to go deaf before your old.

go with something that is as loud as possible. I really like your taste in music and want to be sure to share in your jams while we're at the stoplight together. It's a wonderful bonding experience and I swear to god it doesn't make me want to get out my tow chain and let your windshield know how I really feel.

I'd go with it but like other posters I don't see the need for 3 12's I have 2 Audiobahn 12's and a 500 watt xplod amp and they are good enough for me. No point in blowing your windows out.

I think you're a fucking idiot for getting more than 1 10" sub.

Are you more interested in hearing the bass in your music or your license plate rattling off of your trunk lid?

Also your buddy who wants to sell you his shit to pay off a drug charge sounds like a really legit dude, I would definitely trust him and suggest you just give him the cash first. Don't get a receipt or anything either. fuck tard.

bread's done
Back