PlayStation Move Bundle (w/ Sports Champions) $79.99 Shipped -- eBay Daily Deal

Lot of people love this for killzone. I wasn't impressed, but I couldn't get it calibrated to suit me. Still a decent deal though for anyone interested

Your basically getting the game free with the current prices on Amazon. $45 for move controller and $33 for the eye. Not a great deal but decent deal as this is one of the few good games you can use the move controller with. The others are KZ3 and RE5. I haven't tried HR and don't own MAG.

[quote name='3rdbass']Your basically getting the game free with the current prices on Amazon. $45 for move controller and $33 for the eye. Not a great deal but decent deal as this is one of the few good games you can use the move controller with. The others are KZ3 and RE5. I haven't tried HR and don't own MAG.[/QUOTE]

Tiger Woods, Time Crisis, & The Shoot also seem to be pretty good w/Move. Fans of Move in shooters also get SOCOM 4 on April 19.

dont forget- Deadspace Extraction. soooooo much fun with the move. and the sports champions game is actually really fun if u have any reallife experience (although not required) with the sports ie ping pong and frisbee golf especially. archery is fun too

bread's done
Back