Free Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime Xbox Live Arcade Game

So if you make a taiwanese account, can you put the game on your original account? I don't really want this game on another account

[quote name='Microshock']So if you make a taiwanese account, can you put the game on your original account? I don't really want this game on another account[/QUOTE]

The game goes to all your accounts as long you don't delete the taiwan one later.

Is it sad that I'm too worried about this affecting my normal account (i.e. worried about it banning my account or xbox) to make a taiwanese account. Darn you MS!

Great deal for those who get it.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']shows 800 points for me. 5:50pm Pacific time[/QUOTE]

did you make a taiwan account? if you try to buy it with your US account on the taiwan xbox website it will show 800 MSP

After spending 18 min having to make a taiwan account AND a parent account for the taiwan account (I use my real age on my real account, and don't need a parent account), I kept being sent back to the US site everytime I logged onto the Taiwan site. Not worth the trouble for a game that apparently isn't even good. Thanks for theheads up though.

[quote name='meeek']how did you even manage to input info? I don't read taiwanese (same as chinese?) lmao[/QUOTE]

Google Translate. Use Chrome.

[quote name='meeek']how did you even manage to input info? I don't read taiwanese (same as chinese?) lmao[/QUOTE]

It's pretty straightforward: Address 1, Address 2, City, Postal Code, Phone. (I copied the address from Toshiba's Taiwanese office. :D )

If you get confused, you can just copy and paste terms into google translate. But it literally took just 5 minutes creating a hotmail account, then an xbox account online, and finally just using "recover profile" to get the account onto my xbox.

I hope there's more free stuff for Taiwan later down the line. Since it seems I missed out on PvZ. :(

Aha got it to work thanks to Chemosh013!

名字 copy pasted one of the ideogram

姓氏 same

地址行 1 (address) same

地址行 2 (選填) don't put anything

城市 copy pasted one of the ideogram

郵遞區號 --> zip code

電話號碼 -->phone number, used the police headquarters lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KemperJones']How do you make another account from a different region?[/QUOTE]

I created an account on my PC and have the DL ready to go in my queue. Too bad I won't be home for another 3 hours or so. I'm at work. Here's to hoping it will still work then.

I'm assuming all I have to do is do an account recovery on my 360 to pull up the Taiwanese account?

[quote name='KemperJones']I created an account on my PC and have the DL ready to go in my queue. Too bad I won't be home for another 3 hours or so. I'm at work. Here's to hoping it will still work then.

I'm assuming all I have to do is do an account recovery on my 360 to pull up the Taiwanese account?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='handsomepete']thanks much, snagged a copy of what I hear is an absolutely awful game[/QUOTE]

Yea... kinda glad I didn't pay for it. Most of the text is tiny and near impossible to read. (I have a 32" lcd so seriously, wtf?!) And the gameplay so far is point and shoot and not much else.
Oh well.

[quote name='handsomepete']thanks much, snagged a copy of what I hear is an absolutely awful game[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I llove Ghostbusters and thoroughly enjoyed the last game. However, I had no interest in this game till I heard "free".

Can't believe this is still up almost 2 hours later. I was too slow for Swarm yesterday, but I've got this downloading right now. Really pumped because I was looking forward to this game. Even if it's terrible, at least it was free.

why do you need an address? just go to taiwan xbox live fillout the stuff on page 1 and your done. go to your xbox press recover. dl the game. it took me THREE minutes. if you have XBL and dont get this game you should be ashamed. i mean its Free. thanks OP

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']why do you need an address? just go to taiwan xbox live fillout the stuff on page 1 and your done. go to your xbox press recover. dl the game. it took me THREE minutes. if you have XBL and dont get this game you should be ashamed. i mean its Free. thanks OP[/QUOTE]

You needed to put in an address to buy it through the website.

It's asking for a credit card on my account ?? I hope I didn't mess it up somehow. Are people still getting this to work??

[quote name='thehuskerfan']It's asking for a credit card on my account ?? I hope I didn't mess it up somehow. Are people still getting this to work??[/QUOTE]

same here... hope we didnt miss it

edit: wait, I hit what appeared to be back (not in browser, in the site) and then it said download zero points. I hit it and its downloading to my console, not sure if demo though

edit2: yep, i'm good, tis the full game. thanks op!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back