(DEAD) Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament (PSP) - $4.99 + $2.99 shipping at Fry's

[quote name='Josef']Saw this game on the Fry's website. Currently in stock as of this writing.

Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament - $4.99
http://www.frys.com/product/5927354?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

It's a Atlus game so we all know it will be rare at some point. Or reprinted ;)[/QUOTE]

I thought that this one had been Gamestop-exclusive, but anyway, it's well worth it. And it's yet another reason to avoid shopping at Gamestop.

[quote name='josekortez']I thought that this one had been Gamestop-exclusive, but anyway, it's well worth it. And it's yet another reason to avoid shopping at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

And you'll probably get a factory-sealed copy too, unlike at Gamestop ;)

"Shipping: Unavailable"

They must have only had a few copies.

Definitely wasn't GameStop exclusive. I remember looking at this at an FYE store that was closing about a year ago. It sold before the price dropped to what I was willing to pay, though.

[quote name='arcane93']"Shipping: Unavailable"

Definitely wasn't GameStop exclusive. I remember looking at this at an FYE store that was closing about a year ago. It sold before the price dropped to what I was willing to pay, though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm relatively certain that nothing is Gamestop exclusive anymore. I'm holding out for a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 special edition popping up elsewhere at some point.

[quote name='josekortez']Friend of Sonic needs to GET A LIFE. He may be a "Friend of Sonic," but he's no friend of mine![/QUOTE]
Haha, awesome. High five. :)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Haha, awesome. High five. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Friend of Sonic, I think you and I finally need to squash our beef! After all, we're all cheapasses, am I right?

[quote name='josekortez']Yeah, Friend of Sonic, I think you and I finally need to squash our beef! After all, we're all cheapasses, am I right?[/QUOTE]
Yes sir, that is mostly certainly true. I'll edit my sig, hopefully you edit yours too :p

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yes sir, that is mostly certainly true. I'll edit my sig, hopefully you edit yours too :p[/QUOTE]

Done. Besides, that damn Space Invaders game is long gone!

Long live Friend of Sonic! May his pockets overfloweth with deals!!! :D

[quote name='arcane93']Aww, feel the love in the room. (*queue Titanic theme song*)[/QUOTE]

I'm not even gonna try to figure out which one of us is Leo. :p

[quote name='arcane93']"Shipping: Unavailable"

Definitely wasn't GameStop exclusive. I remember looking at this at an FYE store that was closing about a year ago. It sold before the price dropped to what I was willing to pay, though.[/QUOTE]

That was quicker than I thought. I imagine it's still available in store at the same price so hopefully some people out west (or in Atlanta) will get lucky in that regard.

bread's done
Back