MvC3 $47.80, DS2,NFSHP,FIFA $38.20, RE5 GE $20.58, NBA Jam $15.77 FREE SHIPPING, more

KemperJones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saix_XIII']Free deliver even to the US?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I ordered a copy of Prince of Persia Trilogy a few weeks ago. Haven't gotten it yet, but free shipping.

FYI: The :ps3: version of Fallout New Vegas is only $24.99 at Blockbuster and even less if you can find a closing store that hasn't changed their price stickers to the MSRP pricetag of $39.99.

[quote name='shrike4242']Currency calculator:
http://www.xe.com/[/QUOTE]

I converted the prices on google before I posted them on here. There are other games that I didn't list. I mainly just put what I thought were highlights. Thanks for posting that if anyone needs it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am not a big basketball fan but NBA Jam is really tempting me...any opinions??[/QUOTE]

I really liked it,but I also loved the old ones and knew what I was getting. I got it back before Christmas.

It's odd that they gave you free shipping when their help page definitely said otherwise:

Please note that we are unable to ship Books and Electronics outside of the UK.

There is a charge of 99p per item on deliveries to any countries within the EU and £2.35 per item on deliveries to any countries outside of the EU.
Source: http://help.zavvi.com/index.php?sid=948582&lang=en&action=artikel&cat=7&id=40&artlang=en

Regardless, even without the free shipping, it's still a decent price for some of those games.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']FYI: The :ps3: version of Fallout New Vegas is only $24.99 at Blockbuster and even less if you can find a closing store that hasn't changed their price stickers to the MSRP pricetag of $39.99.[/QUOTE]

I was fixing the links, and realized that it was the 360 version for the price I listed. The PS3 price is $28.59.

I should also mention that when I bought Prince of Persia Trilogy, I was charged a 30 cent "Foreign Transaction Fee" on a $20.09 transaction. Not much, but I figure any additional charge is worth mentioning.

NBA Jam sucks. It's basically Dunk / Try to Steal / Try to Block, repeat... 2K11 is way better and less repetitive

[quote name='0_0']NBA Jam sucks. It's basically Dunk / Try to Steal / Try to Block, repeat... 2K11 is way better and less repetitive[/QUOTE]

You're comparing a sim with an arcade game.

That's like looking on NFL Blitz unfavorably as compared to Madden because they don't call late hits.

[quote name='Eldredpe']You're comparing a sim with an arcade game.

That's like looking on NFL Blitz unfavorably as compared to Madden because they don't call late hits.[/QUOTE]
:applause: Albeit I can't stand ANY sports games anymore, but I LOVED NBA Jam back in the day for how easy it was to just pick up and play.

Plus giant head mode and the other cheats for it were funny as hell.:D

solid deals for the most part, esp nba jam.

just be aware that since these are the UK versions of the game you'll need to get DLC on the UK PSN store. your north american DLC won't work with these games.

I ordered from Zavvi a few times and they didn't offer free shipping to the US before...

...but I went through the checkout process just before the confirm page, and shipping was indeed free. Possibly because it's a sale.

Also, it's cheaper to use a credit card over Paypal since Paypal charges a 3.9% international fee (some credit cards charge 3% but some are feeless).

bread's done
Back