Radiant Historia $34.99 through Amazon

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
I know some people have been having some difficulties locating this game in stores and what not, and for awhile Amazon was also out of stock.

Looks like they are back in stock though through Amazon for $34.99, so if you are one of the people still looking for the game, here's your chance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004CVWETI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

51x-7QdUTcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I like the music, but the CD was disappointing -- it's only five tracks, and they're all pretty short. The whole thing is only 21 minutes long total. So you're really not missing a lot.

I don't like paying full price for a game, but seeing this one not readily available made me jump on it. My local Fry's had 3 copies. Enjoying it.

Generally I try and avoid paying full price for games, but after insistence from a friend I broke down and bought it.

If you enjoyed 16 bit RPG's, this is basically a must own. I'll echo the sentiment that while I find the soundtrack good (albeit brief), it is by no means a deal breaker if you can't get it.

[quote name='Masterkyo']hope it goes on sale in april for $19.99[/QUOTE]

Why would a game that is sold out almost everywhere and needing a reprint go on sale?

[quote name='skizomaniak']Why would a game that is sold out almost everywhere and needing a reprint go on sale?[/QUOTE]
Many Atlus games that sold out or were rare initially, end up getting much cheaper reprints down the line.

Idk with demons souls being the exception I believe the rule of thumb for most atlus games is that they go up in price usually not down.

Just found a copy at my local gamestop. Like most of you I have been spoiled by deals and such but this is the first game in almost a year I paid full price for with no bonus or deals.

Recent Atlus DS titles like Etrian Odyssey 3 and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey have been readily available months after release though.

atlus tends to know what i like
glad i pre-ordered this and got the cd for $30
now i need to find a cheap copy to play so i dont have to open mine

[quote name='Nitemare25']I don't recall gohastings ever running out of stock of this game, so it's possible they still have the one with the CD. Also, it's the same price as Amazon and ships right away, but be aware, the shipping is $2.28.

http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/Radiant-Historia/sku/282992358.uts[/QUOTE]

Can anyone who ordered recently from gohastings, please confirm this?
Also, do Gamestop carry the CD version or do we already have the non-CD versions out too.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Can anyone who ordered recently from gohastings, please confirm this?
Also, do Gamestop carry the CD version or do we already have the non-CD versions out too.[/QUOTE]

I just picked up a CD version from my Gamestop here in Tucson, AZ.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Many Atlus games that sold out or were rare initially, end up getting much cheaper reprints down the line.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but by April?

bread's done
Back