Blockbuster - Crackdown 2 $9.99 pre-played possible YMMV

INdescript

CAGiversary!
Stopped in a couple Blockbusters today and saw Crackdown 2 pre-played for $9.99 at both. $4 cheaper than the Gamefly deal. Decent if you still have a Blockbuster in your area and they actually have Crackdown 2 in stock.

YMMV - I guess the price may vary based on the store being corporate owned vs. franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
His store isn't closing and that is the current used price for that game at ALL non-closing corporate owned (as in not franchised) stores so no YMMV is needed. YOU could use one for your closing store price, though, since different stores will have different percentages off the starting price of 9.99.

My BlockBuster never had the prices that anyone else's did before they started closing. They never sold anything except PS2/Xbox games and a few old sports games.

Did you have them ring up the games or trust the price tags? If they rang up at different prices then it is a franchise store which means they set their own prices and sales specials making that store a constant YMMV. There are several franchise Blockbusters in Kansas. You can try asking CAGs in your area's local forum if it is franchise or more info.

They never had price tags except for the few sports games and couple other games for anything this gen. They never had any extra copies of games, either. I'm pretty sure it was a franchise, they never sold pogs or anything.

Other than a few cheap blus and game/movie posters, I never got a deal there until yesterday (all Phoenix Wright games and Apollo Justice for 2.99 each).

this game was absolutely awful. One of the biggest disappointments of last year (and I loved the first one). 9.99 is a good deal, but i wouldn't even buy it for that knowing what i know now.

MY Blockbuster have it fior that price since January, so it is universal price for non closing Blockbusters

[quote name='INdescript']I added a YMMV to keep everyone happy :)[/QUOTE]Considering probably about 90% of stores are corporate, you're really only making captainjoel happy ;)

I'm completely okay with no YMMV, I was just saying it before someone else did. I picked it up for 6.99 to have an extra copy (I bought it originally on release).

[quote name='jdawgg76']Considering probably about 90% of stores are corporate, you're really only making captainjoel happy ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol...I like the way you put it !!!

bread's done
Back