Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - PS3/X360 - $30 - Matching Best Buy

I have a feeling this one is going to get re-packaged with DLC near the end of life much like Mafia II is now. I still have Assassin's Creed II in the back log.

[quote name='Marker']PS3 has a few exclusive stages, but the 360 you'll find more people online for multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

But...you can only play with so many people at once...and the servers are self-populating unless you're playing with friends anyway.

I just don't even see how that is a 'plus' if for example Xbox has 400 people online vs. 300 on PSN when you can only play with 8 or so people in a match...if it were even true...

how's the match making on the ps3 version? can you have an on going party with people you know? i rather not sign up for xbox live again and only use 3 months out of the year.

[quote name='devil_blog_dracula']Just a heads-up: You probably want to throw Brotherhood in the main title.[/QUOTE]

I tried but don't have access to do so. Moderators, help me out!

[quote name='Muthafodder']But...you can only play with so many people at once...and the servers are self-populating unless you're playing with friends anyway.

I just don't even see how that is a 'plus' if for example Xbox has 400 people online vs. 300 on PSN when you can only play with 8 or so people in a match...if it were even true...[/QUOTE]

In my case it's a plus, since all of my friends have 360s (I'm the only one w/ both a 360 and PS3 in my group). If I ever want to play MP w/ any of them, I have to get the 360 version. Having a bigger pool of players available is something to consider IMO.

[quote name='Felder71']I tried but don't have access to do so. Moderators, help me out![/QUOTE]

Click Edit
Then Go Advanced
And do it yourself

Excellent, I was hoping Amazon would price match Best Buy this week. I bought it from Target last week, but held off on opening it just in case I could nab it on Amazon using some trade credit.

Ah, I would consider picking it up at this price, but I haven't played the first two and by the time I get around to it, this will be cheaper.

I have been waiting for a great price on this game, and here it is! Played/loved/beat the first two Assassin's Creed games. Not a big multiplayer guy, or I would've purchased this sooner.

I lucked out because when I bought this from Best Buy, I received the Officer DLC that was only for pre-orders. Guess it shows that my local BB didn't move too many copies of this one, which is surprisingly considering the franchise's popularity.

Oh, and the Da Vinci DLC is going to be repackaged and included in European versions of the game. No word if the U.S. will get it, but I'm thinking it's unlikely since AC2 didn't get a GOTY edition released stateside.

[quote name='0192837465']deal is dead[/QUOTE]

deal is most definitely not dead. :shame:

well unless your one of those losers that plays a 360.

360: price is now 48
ps3: still a good ol 29.99

[quote name='seether254']deal is most definitely not dead. :shame:

ps3: still a good ol 29.99[/QUOTE]

you are retarded

Select other dealers and switch it back to amazon to get it at 29.99. But it may not ship for another week...

[quote name='thetruth1983']When they usually run sales like this, does the used version on AWD drop too?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Just picked up a like-new copy of the PS3 version for $24.99.

[quote name='seether254']deal is most definitely not dead. :shame:

ps3: still a good ol 29.99[/QUOTE]

lol so 360 players are losers? you've got issues man

[quote name='madmak28']Select other dealers and switch it back to amazon to get it at 29.99. But it may not ship for another week...[/QUOTE]

cool thanks

bread's done
Back