Buy.com Video Game "Blowout" - (Mafia II $15 FS, Halo ODST $13 FS)

malfuncti0n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
everything seems to be Free Shipping
only real standout for me is a new copy of Mafia II for $14.99. beats GameFly's used deal and i think the PS3 version of Mafia II was OOS on GameFly.

PS3/Xbox 360/PC
- TRITTON AX 720 High Performance Gaming Audio System with Dolby Digital Surround Headset - $99.99

Xbox 360
- Xbox Kinect Motion Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures +20x Super Points $149.99
- Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Subscription Card - $39.99
- Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360) - $12.99
- Xbox Silver Controller w/ P&C Kit - $42.99
- Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack (Blue) - 2 Pack - $11.99
- Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit (Black) (includes Rechargeable Battery Pack) - $18.99
- Mafia II - $14.99

PS3
- Mafia II - $14.99
- Thrustmaster T500 RS GT5 Wheel - $549.99

PS2
- Band Hero (Full Bundle) - $59.99

Wii
- Nickelodeon Fit - featuring Dora, Diego, Kai-Lan, and the Backyardigans (works w/Wii Balance Board) - $27.99
- Red Wii Remote (Motion Plus) Bundle w/ Red Nunchuk and Wrist Strap - $24.99
- Wii 4X Quad Charging Station (includes 4 Rechargeable High Capacity NiMH Batteries) - $15.99
- Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition (SMB, Lost Levels, SMB2, SMB3) (Wii) - $28.99

DS/3DS
- Super Street Fighter IV (Nintendo 3DS) - $34.99
- Junior Classic Books & Fairytales (DS) - $7.99
- Nintendo 3DS System (Cosmo Black, also in Aqua Blue) - $249.99

PC
- Gray Matter - A Classic Adventure Game by Jane Jensen (PC) - $23.99
- Bioshock and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Bundle (PC) - $10.99
- Games on the Go! - 15 Game Variety Pack (PC) - $8.99

Other
- 2 Pack - 6 Ft Gold-Plated Super High Res HDMI Cable - $5.99

edit: updated the topic with standouts and i put blowout in quotes

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gotdott']The slim hard drive is a good deal[/QUOTE]

Except it's not the official one, so good luck.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Is there something on the page to indicate this?[/QUOTE]

Product Summary
Format: Xbox 360
Manufacturer: AGPtek
Mfg Part#: 250GB Xbox360 slim
Buy.com Sku: 219367441
UPC: 847231010428
UPC 14: 00847231010428

Non-OEM hard drive means questionable reliability and no way to play XBox original games (no backward compatibility).

i'm thinking about picking up the Silver Xbox 360 controller with P&C kit for $43.00 (free shipping), is that a good price?

[quote name='hbluft']Dammit... I just bought that Tritton headset yesterday for 118 after tax at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

how did you get that price if you don't mind me asking

Also, anyone ever had luck getting Amazon to PM buy.com?

Amazon trade in for Mafia 2 right now is $17.50.

How long does it take to play through Mafia 2? Maybe I can get it, play it and trade it to Amazon.

The prices are still good. Anybody know how long this sale lasts? That price on the Triton headset might be too good for me to pass up if I don't need a new dual shock 3...

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']Is that tritton headset any good.? I've been lookin for a gaming headset and thats my price range..[/QUOTE]

Been highly recommended by quite a few of my friends. If amazon or best buy get to this price, I'm in

Ordered the Tritton headset ... I hear that the Pro has issues, and the 720 is actually a superior construction.

A couple of friends have it, and they love it.

Is that a good deal on the Wiimote Plus + Nunchuk? Seems pretty cheap to me...must be from a third party. I would check but having trouble loading links on my phone right now. Been looking to get a motion plus or Wiimote plus for Skyward Sword

If you like casual games, that Games on The Go 15-pack has enough good games in it to be easily worth the $9.

[quote name='Kenshindono']i was eyeballing Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack (Blue) - 2 Pack - $11.99

but i cant tell.. is that some 3rd party knock off? Theres no info that i can see.. and glancing at the reviews it sounds like it may be a junk knock off pack[/QUOTE]

It says manufactured by Microsoft and also says OFFICIAL so I'm assuming they can't be knock offs. But then again, the blue battery packs are at least 2-3 years old, I'll be surprised if any of them still work as if they were fresh back then

Had to bite on the Tritton headset. It was just too good a price for me to pass up. They should be arriving sometime today. Just hope they're not a disappointment.

bread's done
Back