Win 3 FREE PSN games - for LIKING BurgerTime HD's Facebook page

ALMEHDAAOL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
BurgerTime HD is coming and their team is giving away 3 PSN games courtesy of MonkeyPaw Games. Which ones? Surprise!

Get multiple entries!

1.) Just LIKE the BurgerTime HD Facebook page! You'll automatically get entered for future promos this way too, thanks to MonkeyPaw Games!

2.) Leave a comment below on who you think makes the best burger in the world.

Only good for US peeps. 1 winner randomly drawn. Show some culinary love!

Good luck! 1 winner randomly picked (US only!)

Update: Contest ends on Friday, 4/15! Make sure to like the BurgerTime HD page and automatically get notified of future giveaways and contests!

Last edited by a moderator:
around my house got to be Brian's Burger aint a big Chain think theres only one place like that .. i use to order there double Cheeseburger meal with fried onion rings and fried zucchini.. worth the $6.50 lol

In'N'Out Burgers are my personal favorite for value. Although there's a place called The Counter on Santana Row that has some pretty awesome options as well!

Carl's Jr. of course! They have AWURSOME burgers, like the 6-Dollar Burger, Spicy Chicken, Western Bacon Cheeseburger, and more! My mouth is watering just thinking of it! >:D

I cant put anything above my own grilling. But if by chance the grill broke and there was no way a new one could ever replace it, I would have to go with 5 Guys. (Other than it's a 2hr drive.)

I'm partial to the In 'n' Out, while my girlfriend says Whataburger is the best (I've never seen one). Haven't been to any of the fancy burger places in my area, though - maybe that'll all change if I ever suck it up and wait in the Shake Shack lunch-time line.

bread's done
Back