Colorful wall of things to keep in mind:
- I don't use Paypal. I've had experiences with scammers and losing money through them.
- I ask for Amazon gift cards (they're very easy to buy/send), although I'll be happy to look into alternatives in case someone's not up for it.
- I also ask that the buyer goes first unless they have a lot of feedback. I've sold expensive items ($100+) and my previous buyers can vouch for my trustworthiness.
- Assume everything is complete unless otherwise noted. If you're still not sure, ask me. Pictures can always be provided on request.
- I try to keep my asking prices low and usually do a quick run-through of Amazon and eBay when editing my list; feel free to tell me if something seems expensive compared to going prices, since there are times where I don't bump this for months.
- I don't ship for free, so please let me know where you live if you're interested in finding out what shipping costs for something.
- If it's not on my trade list, I don't want it right now. I appreciate offers, but don't take them.
Ask me if you have questions. Seriously, do it. I don't bite. I may not always respond quickly, but I don't bite. Worst thing I do is ignore people who ignore the above.
Thanks for looking - I appreciate it.