How Do I put a link in my signature but with Different text?

IPlay4Fun

Banned
can someone help me please
i want to put a link to my auction in my signature with the words
My 24 HourAuction

can someone help me please?

Go to the Edit Signature page. Type the words you want it to say. Highlight them. Click on the Insert Link button (it looks like a chain link). Enter the address of the link. Done.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Go to the Edit Signature page. Type the words you want it to say. Highlight them. Click on the Insert Link button (it looks like a chain link). Enter the address of the link. Done.[/QUOTE]

I had been wondering this as well, thanks!

Somewhat related: How do I use an achievement gamercard thing from giantbomb in my signature? I just realized that mygamercard.net cards don't work anymore so I grabbed the code from giantbomb and put it in my signature but it's not showing right. I'm sure I'm just missing some code, but don't know what I need.

The code I do have is this:

[quote name='Machikunas']Somewhat related: How do I use an achievement gamercard thing from giantbomb in my signature? I just realized that mygamercard.net cards don't work anymore so I grabbed the code from giantbomb and put it in my signature but it's not showing right. I'm sure I'm just missing some code, but don't know what I need.

The code I do have is this:

[/QUOTE]

Try this:

[quote name='Machikunas']Still doesn't seem to work.[/QUOTE]

That's odd. I guess you could just try putting the image and then put the link in text underneath.

Like so:

machikunas.png

Check out my profile!

bread's done
Back