30% off NBA Jam @ the EA store- 3/31 only!

Dr. Strangepork

CAGiversary!
I was at the McDonald's All American HS last night. Upon entry I was handed a coupon code for 30% off NBA Jam only at the EA Store.

Enter the promo code AllAmerican at checkout.

The offer is only good 3/30 and 3/31 so act fast.

www.eastore.ea.com Is what it says on the card.

I won't have a chance to check it out until tonight so let me know how it works for you and what the purchase price was.

I'm assuming it is for all platforms.

Cheers!

You can get it for around the same price on amazon every day. It was around $28 last week and is now around $31 with free shipping and no taxes in most cases. I'm still waiting for a $20 price.

[quote name='ssjmichael']it was like $20 a month or so back. Shouldn't it be going lower?[/QUOTE]

This is not a Flash / Insider Deal.

[quote name='bigredvan14']This is not a Flash / Insider Deal.[/QUOTE]

Thank you captain obvious. A "regular" sale price of this game from EA store should be as good as those flash deals from 1-2 months ago, not worse. I mean, the game was a total ripoff to begin with. It should have been a PSN/XBLA game, not a $40 retail game

I amirked that this game still isn't in the 20-25 buck range, considering it's an arcade game. Guess I'm still waiting...

I'm with most of you guys, interested in this game, but only at the $20 range, $25 shipped maybe...but $30 plus is too much, especially because there are no roster updates.

I got it for $25 back in December, and it's a great game at that price or less if you're a fan of the original games. But it's not worth a dime more.

[quote name='Abear21']I'm with most of you guys, interested in this game, but only at the $20 range, $25 shipped maybe...but $30 plus is too much, especially because there are no roster updates.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the lack of roster updates for the consoles is a poor showing, especially since they're making roster updates for the iPhone version.

Anyway, I have a PS3 version still sealed, I can sell that to you for $25 shipped. PM Me. This goes for anyone else interested too (we can do this through the marketplace here of course, just thought I'd target those looking at this thread first)

[quote name='ssjmichael']Thank you captain obvious. A "regular" sale price of this game from EA store should be as good as those flash deals from 1-2 months ago, not worse. I mean, the game was a total ripoff to begin with. It should have been a PSN/XBLA game, not a $40 retail game[/QUOTE]

Easy bud. My apparently obvious statement should have an apparently obvious point to go along with it. My point is that they are 2 completely unrelated sales. In fact, this shouldn't even be considered a "regular" sale price. It's simply a promotional coupon at a high school basketball game. Regardless of what Amazon does on a daily basis or what EA had this on sale for months ago, MSRP is still $39.99, so this is a decent deal for those who miss Insider Deals or just want it now.

I'm waiting until it's at least $15-20, so I'm not arguing with you on pricepoint.

I honestly think EA or whomever is screwing all the people they know are waiting for the game to drop. I can't believe this game has held its value as long as it has...it's stupid already. I know it'll be fun, but for 15 minutes at a time and that's it. I'm in for whenever gamefly throws it up for $12.99. fuck $28.

I bought this during one of the EA Flash Deals for XBOX 360. Played it, enjoyed it for a bit but grinding to get 1000/1000G made me get bored of this game. Not to mention that the online community wasn't overly strong. Sometimes it wouldn't find opponents, and when it did you'd end up finding the same person you just played against because not many others are online. Traded it in to Amazon for credit after it was announced there would be no roster updates. Knowing EA, they'll probably start releasing NBA Jam on a yearly basis updating rosters and adding little else to the product. So before my game was worth $4, I traded it.

Good feedback all. Normally, I would've reseasrhed it a bit to see how good a deal it was. However, I was out all day and this was basically a one day deal considering I got the card around 7pm ET yesterday.

Oh well, I'm sure those who really want it will get it cheaply in the near future. Too bad it sounds like the online community isn't all that strong.

Will probably be worth it for 4 player local play when my buds and I get together.

Peace

bread's done
Back