(DEAD) Demons Souls (new) $9.99 @ play n trade

Instore too? O_O, im pretty sure theres on on my way to classes. (Unless it shut down like the one down the street did)

Might be o_O, i just called them and they said used copies were 14.99, but they didnt have any new ones

I actually prefer Play N Trade to Gamestop for older games. Maybe it's because I know the owner at my local one but they get a lot of good stuff in.

btw fixed my shopping cart issue. in the address box it had headerlight or something in the address so i just deleted that and got to a normal cart...just fyi

[quote name='VaultDweller']shipping kills it[/QUOTE]

I think ill agree with this. Plus, i doubt i'd want to trust my Card Info to such a glitchy site. I can always grab it instore used for a dollar more

[quote name='dgwillia006']I think ill agree with this. Plus, i doubt i'd want to trust my Card Info to such a glitchy site. I can always grab it instore used for a dollar more

I wasn't interested in this game until recently but now I want it so bad to see what the fuzz was about. Is this the cheapest it has been? I dont know if I should buy it or wait for a cheaper price.

[quote name='TahoeMax']Anyone who thinks $14 for a new Demon's Souls isn't a deal needs to have their head checked ;)[/QUOTE]

Personally I think it is a great deal, the game is awesome and for under $20.00 you can't beat it.

[quote name='yesright96']shopping cart is broken...[/QUOTE]

i was order 4hours ago when im at work..

take 1 hour!!!!!!!!!! make order!!!!!!!!!!!! z...

Picked it up, although I'd rather know in advance if they were selling black label or GH label versions for this price, for $13-ish with shipping, I think I'll live with the GH packaging.

[quote name='narec']anyone know how much longer the demons souls servers will be operational?[/QUOTE]

I think until October...I know Dark Souls will be coming out around that time.

These probably wont ship anyways. I placed an order for some games back in January and they are still on backorder. They also charge your CC right away, rather than when the items ship.

[quote name='Bezerker']These probably wont ship anyways. I placed an order for some games back in January and they are still on backorder. They also charge your CC right away, rather than when the items ship.[/QUOTE]
real? mine is still Processing.. hmm.. they already took money from

my visa debit card.. should i call them?

Does anyone who's bought this before know if this version with the soundtrack has one of those Not for Resale barcodes? I want to be able to try it and trade it back to Amazon if I don't like it.

2 business days processing with the cheapest shipping. they don't process over the weekend.

expect to see your game in about 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back