Scares That Care - $5 Donation Day - Prizes!

JamesFerguson

CAGiversary!
First off, I know that this isn't "free" exactly but it's for a good cause and you can win a bunch of stuff so I figured I'd post it here. If this isn't OK, I apologize.

Indie Horror director and a friend of mine, Joe Ripple runs a charity called Scares That Care that collects money for sick kids. The goal each year is to raise at least $10,000. This year Joe has put together a $5.00 Donation Day on Friday May 13th. He's asking for people to donate $5 to Scares That Care on May 13th. In exchange, you'll be entered to win a variety of prizes. Right now they include the following:

An XBox 360 Video Game Console
A Kindle Electronic Reading Device
A copy of "Fallout; New Vegas" for the PC
A copy of "Fallout; New Vegas" for the XBox 360
A copy of "Fallout; New Vegas" for the PS3
A copy of "Fallout 3" for the Xbox 360

He's currently gathering more prizes, but to do so he needs more people to RSVP to the event on Facebook. The event page can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179234748789147

RSVP'ing for the event will not enter you to win a prize. That only happens if you donate $5 on May 13th. It will however help Joe get more prizes for the event so that if you do decide to donate, there will be more stuff you can win.

Again, apologies if this isn't OK to post here. Just figured I'd toss it out there in case anyone is interested. Plus, it's for a good cause.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back