Amazon price matches GS's 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors deal - $24.99 FSS

mattcube64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I didn't see this mentioned in the PowerSaver Gamestop sale thread. Also didn't see anything when doing a quick search.

I've heard this is good, and I know a lot of people are looking for non-gutted copies. If you have PRIME, this is a good way to guarantee a sealed copy, as well as save on a couple dollars of tax.

Please lock/delete if this already has it's own thread.

http://www.amazon.com/9-Hours-Perso...5PPY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301698338&sr=8-1

This was absolutely worth the $35 I paid at launch (Actually to be specific I paid $26.25 B1G1 50% at Amazon). One of the greatest stories I've played through in my 20 years of gaming, and it has a twist that is in complete honesty only possible on DS. It won't make sense until you get there, but trust me when I say I was blown away.

Friggin JUST went out and got suckered into a gutted copy at Gamestop... I checked this earlier too and it was still $35... oh well, what's done is done...

Venetica (360) also got PM'd to $19.99. I submitted it this morning around 10am. The PS3 is still $29.99, but could probably be PM'd if someone cared to submit it :)

We might be better off making a "GS Power Sale PM @ Amazon" thread or something :)

D: If I didn't pick up New Vegas today I could have bought this x_x. That and those darn Okamiden plushies tapped me out for the next two weeks.

Oh well, I hope there will be more sales for 999 in the future.

Fantastic visual puzzle novel. Anyone who enjoys a great story with many twists and turns get this game now ! To get the most out of this game it requires multiple playthroughs to get the true ending which is so worth it.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Friggin JUST went out and got suckered into a gutted copy at Gamestop... I checked this earlier too and it was still $35... oh well, what's done is done...[/QUOTE]

Don't worry because the exact same thing happened to me. I even checked amazon this morning too.

I went to my local GameStop and luckily they were out of 999. I would have gone to the next closest GameStop but I was late for work. Now I see that Amazon matched it. What a great day!

I was pestering Amazon yesterday afternoon to price match. Getting tax free and from Amazon makes me happy.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Friggin JUST went out and got suckered into a gutted copy at Gamestop... I checked this earlier too and it was still $35... oh well, what's done is done...[/QUOTE]

Me too =( That'll teach us not to have faith in the Almighty Amazon

Thanks OP! Now I can agonize some more if I should buy this or not :D

To the other poster: Had never heard of Venetica before, but from the reviews, that seems like a good thing.

Since I have a backlog of games, I don't think I'll play it anytime soon if I got it. Is this likely the cheapest it will be before being discontinued?

This is one great game. It has enough length to keep you occupied for 3 playthroughs but you might get a bit bored/frustrated after that. Highly suggest people to use a guide to try and build up to the complete ending.

[quote name='omster']Since I have a backlog of games, I don't think I'll play it anytime soon if I got it. Is this likely the cheapest it will be before being discontinued?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's normally $24.99 on AWD. I doubt you'll find it for a much lower price.

Just ordered a copy of 999 along with crackdown 2. Read so much good about 999 had to get it and crackdown 2 is now $17.62 new.

I keep reading about this game, and the more I do, the more I want it.

...Actually. Destructroid bills the game as "Saw, if Michael Crichton had written it." I think I'm sold.

bread's done
Back