Best Snowboarding game for 360?

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm looking for fun arcade style action. Nothing too difficult. Just fun. I loved the SSX games back in the day. Multiplayer would be cool too. Thanks guys.

I thought in the playstation 1 days the snow boarding genre was popular, since then its taken a nose dive.

I recommend Shaun White Snowboarding, its far better then his recent skateboarding and you can do all the mountains online with your friends, it has some good music as well :p

You won't be disappointed with Stoked. One of the best (and heavily underrated) games of this generation. And I don't even care for snowboarding.

[quote name='seen']I thought in the playstation 1 days the snow boarding genre was popular, since then its taken a nose dive.[/QUOTE]

Cool Boarders was the shit back on PSX!

As far as Shaun White Snowboarding goes, I picked that up on Target clearance and traded it in the next day. I was hoping for something like Cool Boarders or SSX, but IMO it was not an enjoyable arcade snowboarding experience.

I got bored with Stoked pretty quick myself. Snowboarding down a plain mountain and doing tricks, and that's it, isn't much fun for me. I like the racing games way better. SSX Tricky and 1080 Avalanche are ones I liked a lot, but obviously none of those are for the 360. I'm looking forward to the new SSX game. I hope it isn't a bore.

You can get Amped 3 for dirt cheap. Pretty decent game for the price. More like a Tony Hawk type game with little challenges and competitions and stuff.

bread's done
Back