- - - - -

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

#5911 ackbar7   Flamble CAGiversary!   2670 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:54 PM

I hate all of you guys who got your games. I ordered most of my games within an hour of it going live and I got the price mistake email for everyone and ended up with nothing.#-o
Actually congrats to all who got their games, count me as very jealous.

#5912 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3097 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

grats on the games, dudes. My order for Killzone 3 hasn't left the shipping soon phase.

Really wish I could have gotten an LA Noire.

#5913 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   11376 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

Sigh...

I just wanted a LA Noire and a Crysis 2....

I feel your pain my friend :(
Currently playing
:ps4: cod black ops 3, uncharted collection, star wars battlefront, the order 1886, batman arkham knight, assassins creed unity,blacklight retribution, the transistor

ADD ME ON PSN NOW !!!!! :D

690739.png

#5914 deathb10w   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

One of my copies of Crysis appears to be brand new(Microsoft seals)

also those Fallout slip covers are really on there

#5915 TraBuch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1043 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

I was able to order Brink, Bulletstorm and Crysis 2, all were cancelled. Oh well. Backlog's big enough already.

#5916 CBas92   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   261 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

Just wanted one copy of LA Noire. Oh well :(

#5917 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   11376 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

You won't get any penny game at all?
If my blops order come through, I'll send you 1 for 11-12 and you do the work at BB

Yea man I tried till 4 in the morning and ended up with nothin. I'll take your offer by the way. Oh and what do you mean by do the work at bb ?
Currently playing
:ps4: cod black ops 3, uncharted collection, star wars battlefront, the order 1886, batman arkham knight, assassins creed unity,blacklight retribution, the transistor

ADD ME ON PSN NOW !!!!! :D

690739.png

#5918 WV Matsui  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:12 PM

you willing to trade for black ops. i sold mine recently.

jcwkings - I will trade you a copy of black ops for Killzone 3...

#5919 BiggyP2P   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:12 PM

Just got my Like New PX5s that I ordered for $158. Quite a steal in my opinion as they retail for $249 (but can be found for $212 all the time on Amazon). Box is completely unopened and only spot I can find is a tiny scratch on the box itself.

#5920 Kelegacy   All Around Nice Guy CAGiversary!   786 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:40 PM

Lucky dogs. I will get madden but I would have loved to get LA Noire. Oh well.

#5921 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3229 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

This thread is deteriorating. Just saying.

#5922 benjamouth   Thanks Larry Davis for the sig !! CAGiversary!   7460 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

benjamouth

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

So has anyone had a shipment recalled (i.e. was shipped with a tracking number, but sent back to Amazon) yet, or was that a crock?

Don't want to start any arguments again but I'd be interested to know

OuN33jx.png

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#5923 theking20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4575 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:11 PM

Whoa, didn't think you'd guys get the games , awesome B^)

I'm jelly I missed all this.

Was L.A noire only 1 cent on PS3? Someone trade me a 360 version ;p

Anyway, I think I'll bookmark the warehouse, I miss lots of deals

#5924 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   48159 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

I think we're done for the time being, since it's obvious we're doing nothing except turning the thread into a e-penis contest and some other non-thread related idiocy.

The OP promised Thread #4 is just waiting in the wings? Time for it to be delivered, and hopefully with a fresh start for everyone involved.

#5925 poker360   The AWD Guy CAGiversary!   1865 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

I think we're done for the time being, since it's obvious we're doing nothing except turning the thread into a e-penis contest and some other non-thread related idiocy.

The OP promised Thread #4 is just waiting in the wings? Time for it to be delivered, and hopefully with a fresh start for everyone involved.

I sent you a PM regarding this. I'm not sure if i missed out on some raging or what, but i still think this thread should be allowed at least for 2 more days until people get their orders in. This is probably one of the best "deals" in the history of CAG, and i myself am curious to be updated on who got what, as i've been keeping track of it since the beginning of the penny deal thing.

People who didn't get in on this deal, please don't come in here and troll, rage, and flame. Sometimes we miss out, and while unfortunate, don't hate on the people who actually got in on the deal. Be respectful to your fellow cags.

Users can still post deals in this thread, and utilize the wiki for that, so you can just check the OP.

Will have Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV up by thursday or friday, unless of course you choose to close this again, but hopefully you understand.

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#5926 WV Matsui  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:32 PM

The thread shouldn't be shut down just because some folks got the deal of the year!

I mean honestly. It was a sweet deal and some folks scored and some didn't. Isn't that why we are all here? No one should be punished or lashed out against because they actually scored should they?

#5927 gomikeoh   I like turtles. CAGiversary!   974 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

30 games, 30 cents.

All shipped.

Id post a screenshot....but that might make people more angry.

#5928 Nate Nanjo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1022 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

No, but those who got the deal shouldn't go around bragging about it to those who didn't get in on the deal. Then again, those who missed out should just get over it.

#5929 WV Matsui  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:38 PM

No, but those who got the deal shouldn't go around bragging about it to those who didn't get in on the deal.

Everyone was told to post pictures if they received their games. I just don't see that as bragging... i'm sorry....

#5930 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3097 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

My Killzone 3 order shipped. I'm pretty excited.

#5931 poker360   The AWD Guy CAGiversary!   1865 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:39 PM

Everyone was told to post pictures if they received their games. I just don't see that as bragging... i'm sorry....

Precisely. But let's stop discussing that, if you guys have received or have an update to your order, or want to post a deal, please do so. Any other discussion stay out for the time being.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#5932 Donkey132   OldSchool CAGiversary!   930 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

There is a sub forum for bragging rights on this site... Perhaps just make a thread there?

#5933 Nate Nanjo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1022 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

It may not have been bragging, but the u mad picture was removed and that poster was temp banned.

I figured that rubbed people the wrong way.

#5934 WV Matsui  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

It may not have been bragging, but the u mad picture was removed and that poster was temp banned.

I agree 100% with that temp ban. You can show proof just don't brag. I agree!

#5935 poker360   The AWD Guy CAGiversary!   1865 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

Good lord people. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Once again, stop debating this and just post an update on your order or a deal.

Thanks.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#5936 CaoPi   KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10285 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:44 PM

looks like some people really did ask for the ban hammer

MY TRADE LIST: Huge fan of NIS and Koei games!

https://www.cheapass...misc/?p=1259801

#5937 poker360   The AWD Guy CAGiversary!   1865 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

Eh, shrike was right in closing this. Going to Post another penny deal topic in bragging rights. Warehouse deals thread IV incoming before to long.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#5938 BudzMcGee   Clearance Bin Review CAGiversary!   3562 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

The thread shouldn't be shut down just because some folks got the deal of the year!

I mean honestly. It was a sweet deal and some folks scored and some didn't. Isn't that why we are all here? No one should be punished or lashed out against because they actually scored should they?

I haven't read the last bit of posts, but if it was anything like the night of the deal there was one person bragging for having 65 copies of a game "shipping soon" when others were getting their orders of 1 or 2 copies get cancelled. That is a bit much and I understand why people are annoyed by it; basically they are bragging about having hoarded a deal. Congrats to everyone who scored some great deals though. All 4 of my orders got cancelled, 2 of them Amazon didn't even email me about.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
Backlog-Quest-II.jpg?resize=306%2C160
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Get money back for purchases at Target, Best Buy and more with Ibotta (My Referral Link).